Use OpenRC as package base
- contains bootloader, with is useless on some hardware
- imposes logind and journald and it can't be replaced with other software
- contains systemd-networkd, that is useless
- contains machinectl and others useless software
- useful only with GNU/Linux (and glibc only), it's doesn't works with another future GNU variants such as GNU/Hurd, GNU/k*BSD*, etc.
- it is an automated software, therefore there are stuff working as background processes  without user intervention
- if the systemd is down, you need restart all the system.
For further details: http://without-systemd.org/wiki/index.php/Arguments_against_systemd