Document or remove how/why the tools mangle configuration files
- Sets PKGDEST=/pkgdest in makepkg.conf
- Sets SRCDEST=/srcdest in makepkg.conf
The above two allow the packages and sources to be copied to and from a set location.
- Mangles the pacman mirrorlist
- Mangles CacheDir in pacman.conf
I have no idea what these two are for.
Updated by fauno over 10 years ago
don't mangle anything \o/
packages should be in one place only and sources in another.
Updated by lukeshu over 10 years ago
Documented in `-h` for librechroot and libremakepkg: https://projects.parabolagnulinux.org/packages/libretools.git/commit/?id=20e7d270d9cdc3126fa159ccd2870f8e24d7d0c8
Updated by alfplayer over 8 years ago
- Related to Feature Request #623: [librechroot] Don't set the pacman mirror added