Project

General

Profile

Bug #725

Inaccessible wiki page

Anonymous - about 4 years ago - . Updated about 4 years ago.

Status:
fixed
Priority:
bug
Assignee:
% Done:

100%


Description

There is a conflict between wiki pages and MediaWiki files which use the same name, for instance between the page I wrote and the file named FAQ:

Solution to this would be to namespace wiki pages (e.g. in the same way Arch wiki does), but since I can't find any other example right now I guess deleting useless FAQ file would do the job. Expanding the name to "Frequently asked questions" (not KISS anymore!) would also do :).

History

#1

Updated by lukeshu about 4 years ago

  • Estimated time set to 1.00 h
  • % Done changed from 0 to 100
  • Assignee set to lukeshu
  • Status changed from open to fixed
  • Project changed from Documentation to Servers

Fixed!

I really don't like the way ArchWiki does it, they aren't cool URLs.

Instead, I've changed the nginx config from basically a blacklist of files to not serve into a whitelist of files to serve. This also fixed a security issue (since /serialized/ wasn't blacklisted).

Also available in: Atom PDF