[redmine] deprecation warning while starting
Passenger is writing lots of errors into /tmp, sometimes filling it and preventing other scripts using /tmp from working.
The error is
`[DEPRECATION] requiring "RMagick" is deprecated. Use "rmagick" instead`
Maybe redmine requires an upgrade?
by fetching sources on /srv/http/labs.parabola.nu i see there's a new version, we're at 3.0.1 and there's 3.1.1 available
- Assignee set to Anonymous
Please backup before upgrade.
Can we configure logging so deprecation warnings won't be written?
- Subject changed from Deprecation warning while starting redmine to [redmine] deprecation warning while starting
- Status changed from open to in progress
- % Done changed from 0 to 90
redmine-3.1.1-1 pushed, check now if deprecation warning doesn't shows anymore
Updated by Anonymous over 6 years ago
- Assignee deleted (
- % Done changed from 90 to 100
- Status changed from in progress to fixed
This hasn't happened since October.
this warning still appears in the console every time bundler, rails, or a rake task is run
Also available in: Atom