- Registered on: 2021-03-02
- Last connection: 2022-12-28
- Assigned issues: 0
- Reported issues: 95
- 02:58 PM Packages Freedom Issue #2136: [musescore]: depends on 'qt5-webengine'
- The latest version (4.0-2) no longer depends on @qt5-webengine@, so @libre/musescore@ can be deprecated and @musescor...
- 07:39 PM Packages Packaging Request #3353: Add back ghidra (was: [ghidra] Various freedom and technical issues)
- We should identify and tackle the root cause of these issues.
AFAICT the shoddy packaging is a result of poor Arch p...
- 01:57 AM Packages Housekeeping #3385: [qt5-webkit]: dropped from arch - many dependents
- @bill-auger I thank you for maintaining Parabola and I commend your dedication to fixing these problems which are ove...
- 06:57 PM Packages Freedom Issue #3370: betterdiscordctl (nonfree software)
- Confirmed: only useful with proprietary software.
- 03:52 PM Packages Bug #3367: [multiple]: signature from "bill-auger <firstname.lastname@example.org>" is unknown trust corrupted (invalid or corrupted package (PGP signature)
- In my experience you have to upgrade the various keyring packages before doing the full system upgrade.
- 05:22 PM Packages Privacy Issue #3286: [tenacity] Audacity fork minus the spyware
- Audacity 3.2 has a "Get more effects..." button in an effects sidebar that links to the Audacity online manual, which...
- 12:23 AM Packages Freedom Issue #2986: [deepin-wallpapers][deepin-community-wallpapers]: Incorrect license
- It looks like they did implement a fix; they moved all the nonfree images to a new repo: https://github.com/linuxdeep...
- 11:39 PM Packages Packaging Request #2874: [python2-*]: multiple packages dropped from arch
- In #3237 I made a table of packages which can be purged without controversy.
As for almost all of these other pack...
- 07:55 PM Packages Freedom Issue #3278: [mesa] Software patent avoidance
- Update: Red Hat have disabled support for various codecs in Fedora:
- 01:47 AM Packages Packaging Request #3353 (open): Add back ghidra (was: [ghidra] Various freedom and technical issues)
- See @PKGBUILD@: https://github.com/archlinux/svntogit-community/blob/packages/ghidra/trunk/PKGBUILD
Also available in: Atom