- I had all time /run/user1001 and there were different permissions and I used RAM disk for heavy duty issues. After up...
- 05:33 PM Packages Bug #3103 (unconfirmed): Upgrade not possible due to unverified keys
- My latest upgrade was not possible due to unverified keys.
I use this command:
# sudo pacman -Sy && sudo pacm...
- 05:32 PM Packages Bug #3102 (unconfirmed): pipewire: /tmp/alpm_g5P9JS/.INSTALL: line 3: systemctl: command not found
- After upgrade of system with OpenRC I can see these errors:
(768/807) installing pipewire ...
- 05:31 PM Packages Bug #3101 (unconfirmed): Unable to create new groups, there is error in script /usr/lib/sysusers.d/brltty.conf
- After upgrade of packages I can see this error, I do not know to which package it belongs.
(807/807) upgrading zca...
- 05:29 PM Packages Bug #3100 (unconfirmed): texlive: fmtutil [ERROR]: returning error due to option --strict
- After upgrade of TeXLive I can see following errors:
(21/27) Updating TeXLive format files...
- 07:03 AM Packages Bug #3026: [orca]: usermod: group 'brlapi' does not exist
- Same as you.
When reinstalled, I cannot see error message any more.
- 10:14 PM Packages Packaging Request #3031: I suggest asciidoctor-pdf
- I wish to say that both programs could be included in Parabola:
1. asciidoctor, it creates beautiful websites and ...
- 02:09 PM Packages Packaging Request #3031: I suggest asciidoctor-pdf
- This is more similar to Org mode and Org exports. https://asciidoc.org/userguide.html
Asciidoc is lightweight mar...
- 04:22 PM Packages Packaging Request #3031 (open): I suggest asciidoctor-pdf
- I suggest to include asciidoctor-pdf as it is a unique stand-alone PDF document creator, that does not require TeX. I...
- 01:04 PM Packages Bug #3026 (unconfirmed): [orca]: usermod: group 'brlapi' does not exist
- python: Python support [installed]
speech-dispatcher: speech-dispatcher driver [installed]
Also available in: Atom