- Registered on: 2022-03-04
- Last connection: 2022-12-15
- 08:18 PM Packages Bug #3377: [jami-qt] Doesn't run properly
- That bug also happens to me.
I tried to fix it by recompiling jami-qt, but it didn't work, so I've also recompiled...
- 10:36 AM Packages Bug #3231 (forwarded upstream): [gajim]: Add gst-plugin-gtk as an optional dependency
- In order to make gajim not complain about "Missing dependencies for audio/video", it is necessary to install the pack...
- Hi everybody,
I have a problem with gajim. I installed it along with all the optional dependencies, but it still t...
- 10:44 AM Packages Packaging Request #3051: [jami-qt]: requires blacklisted 'qt6-webengine''
- As far as I understand it should be possible to rebuild qt6-webengine without non-free codecs, shouldn't it? Or are t...
- 10:29 AM Packages Freedom Issue #3181: [gstreamer] Arch Linux moved plugins to monolithic build and introduced nonfree faac dependency
- I see faac listed as a virtual dependency. I'm not an expert, but [a thread on the archlinux forum](https://bbs.archl...
- 07:50 PM Packages Freedom Issue #3198: cutefish-wallpapers license is marked as GPL in the package but in the upstream URL the license is the Unsplash License
- gap Sorry, I didn't notice that you opened an issue already about this. I'll make sure to do a quick search before po...
- 05:06 PM Packages Freedom Issue #3198 (duplicate): cutefish-wallpapers license is marked as GPL in the package but in the upstream URL the license is the Unsplash License
- I noticed that the package cutefish-wallpapers says its license is the GPL (it does not specify a version) while the ...
Also available in: Atom