- PGP PubKey: 7FB5 1A67 0C1B 8520 C7AD DD78 3B35 6038 CCB1 0808
- Registered on: 2022-03-14
- Last connection: 2022-08-14
- 05:28 PM Packages Packaging Request #3317: [unifont] Packaging GNU Unifont
- Nevermind, apparently otb is a typo or compiled manually.
OTF and TTF are precompiled anyway, fixed and attached.
- 05:21 PM Packages Packaging Request #3317: [unifont] Packaging GNU Unifont
- I used the two attributed packages as a base, but seeing that it was a split package and I looked into the packaged f...
- 05:24 AM Packages Packaging Request #3317: [unifont] Packaging GNU Unifont
- Fixed the maintainer attribution, I don't mind maintaining the package for Parabola either :)
- 05:08 AM Packages Packaging Request #3317: [unifont] Packaging GNU Unifont
- I've managed to package and test the PSF version on the console, it works fine (and looks better than terminus IMO, a...
- 06:41 AM Packages Packaging Request #3323: Package silk-guardian for Parabola
- I've attached a PKGBUILD that seems to be working fine, I wrote it from scratch and as such I'm willing to maintain i...
- 08:44 PM Packages Packaging Request #3317: [unifont] Packaging GNU Unifont
- bill-auger wrote:
> so this font works in the linux VT console ?
IIRC it is used in GRUB on Ubuntu (or was in t...
- 05:39 PM Packages Freedom Issue #1035: [your-system-sanity]: Non-Free Software From Third-party Package Managers (TPPM)
- gap: what would the "better solution" look like though?
This is a fundamental issue with TPPMs, which gets worse w...
- 12:44 PM Documentation Bug #3325 (unconfirmed): Document Coreboot (and distros thereof) capable systems ala T400 wiki page
- I have tried to kick-start documenting usage of Parabola on such systems as they offer more freedom to the user and m...
- 12:36 PM Packages Packaging Request #3318: [gfpgan] Adding to repository
- Checking through the dependencies on the AUR I doubt that this can be packaged for parabola as it seems to rely on no...
- 12:34 PM Packages Packaging Request #3319: [storrent] Adding to repository
- From a cursory look at the AUR PKGBUILD for storrent-git it seems like it could be supported.
The process would st...
Also available in: Atom