Since the last pacman -Syu a few days ago my npt client stopped working correctly.
$ systemctl status system...
- 08:28 AM Parabola Community Forum Troubleshooting : RE: Problem with cups and poppler after upgrade
- https://www.archlinux.org/packages/extra/x86_64/cups-filters/ has no version restriction but https://www.parabola.nu/...
- $ pacman -Qi poppler
Namn : poppler
Version : 20.12.1-1
- https://www.archlinux.org/packages/community/any/asar/ (its MIT-licensed)
Needed for installing discord-canary fro...
I recently changed from xorg to Wayland and sway.
I have a problem after entering sleep to RAM my PC correct...
- 12:41 PM Parabola Community Forum Troubleshooting : RE: Libtool error when building mu: "command not found"
- Thanks for the tip. I will try that. I recently changed my PATH, maybe thats the problem.
this is my env:...
- 11:05 AM Parabola Community Forum Troubleshooting : RE: Libtool error when building mu: "command not found"
- Thanks for trying to reproduce. I have exactly the same error with bitlebee-discord https://aur.archlinux.org/package...
- 10:24 AM Parabola Community Forum Newbie Welcome Center: RE: Hello
- Sounds good. I have been running parabola for years now. Very happy with it. :)
- 10:19 AM Parabola Community Forum New Feature Requests: RE: Parabola Equivalent To Freedombox?
- @bill-auger correct. the website is a django python package called plinth, source is here: https://wiki.debian.org/Fr...
- 10:15 AM Parabola Community Forum General Discussion: RE: Libre video chat applications
- I can also recommend qTox. It worked fine when I tested with a friend, but the video was lower quality than zoom and ...
Also available in: Atom