- 01:02 PM Packages Freedom Issue #1035: [your-system-sanity]: Non-Free Software From Third-party Package Managers (TPPM)
- FSF involvement isn't necessarily needed. The various endorsed
distros can also voluntarily cooperate amongst themse...
- 02:33 AM Documentation Freedom Issue #1741 (fixed): Linking To Other Distros
- I'm not sure that FSF-endorsed distros should be recommending/steering/whatever-you-want-to-call-it to ones that aren...
- 01:53 PM Packages Freedom Issue #1334: [referenceassemblies-pcl] Microsoft redistributable assembly EULA
- A free program doesn't necessarily have to be compatible with the GPL but at the same time there are things in this l...
- 05:09 AM Packages Packaging Request #1108 (fixed): [warsow] is fine now
- The artwork and other media were originally licensed under the proprietary Warsow Content License but have since been...
- 08:03 PM Packages Freedom Issue #1035 (in progress): [your-system-sanity]: Non-Free Software From Third-party Package Managers (TPPM)
- From a conversation on the gnu-linux-libre mailing list:
- 09:24 PM Packages Freedom Issue #778: [nyancat] is a non-libre character and license issues
- mtjm wrote:
> It's free unless you post a convincing argument that the specific ASCII art that they include is nonfr...
- 04:10 PM Packages Bug #350: Please Import HandBrake From Arch Community Repo
- My understanding is that they dropped FAAC a while ago, based on https://trac.handbrake.fr/ticket/127
Since the de...
- 12:38 PM Packages Bug #350 (fixed): Please Import HandBrake From Arch Community Repo
- The Arch Community Repo contains the packages handbrake & handbrake-cli. It would be very awesome if it was available...
Also available in: Atom