- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- PGP PubKey: CB6E213A349B8DF9E96B622AC3F4FFCF3EAE8697
- Registered on: 2013-07-03
- Last connection: 2018-02-28
- Branding (Hacker, 2016-05-12)
- Tools (Hacker, 2019-03-28)
- dbscripts (Hacker, 2019-03-28)
- parabola-hackers (Hacker, 2019-03-28)
- Packages (Hacker, 2015-11-13)
- Installation media (Hacker, 2015-11-13)
- pbot-ng (Hacker, 2015-11-13)
- pacman2pacman (Hacker, 2015-11-13)
- Servers (Hacker, 2015-11-13)
- libretools (Hacker, 2015-11-13)
- riscv64 (Hacker, 2018-04-16)
- Software ports (Hacker, 2015-11-13)
- Documentation (Hacker, 2015-11-24)
- Parabola Community Forum (Hacker, 2019-04-19)
- 01:15 AM Packages Freedom issue #1651 (fixed): [iceweasel] Pre-Compiled Binaries
- Just bumped into this issue while preparing Iceweasel-Hardened 58 and getting ready for FF60. As of 58 there are 8 pr...
- 02:04 AM Packages Privacy issue #1092: NetworkManager 1.4 leaks hostname
- ralessi wrote:
> This just came to me: Since networkmanager now manages the hostname via systemd-hostnamed, do you t...
- 12:32 AM Packages Packaging request #1152 (not-a-bug): [doomsday] add package to PCR
- Closing as invalid, since it's dependency Violates freedom 0.
- 12:19 AM Packages Packaging request #1152: [doomsday] add package to PCR
- pizzaiolo wrote:
> Yes, Freedoom
Re-visiting this request. It depends ...
- 11:41 PM Packages Bug #1190 (not-a-bug): [vlc] No GUI after installation
- That's a feature not a bug. e.g some users only want cvlc.
Also upstream -
- 11:36 PM Packages Bug #1211 (not-a-bug): Anki Broken after update
- No idea what anki is since it is no longer in our repository, however it requires QTWebengine which is non-free and h...
- 11:33 PM Packages Packaging request #1203 (not-a-bug): [Yakyak] add package to PCR
- Requires non-free sever + service to work.
- 11:14 PM Packages Freedom issue #1227: Google in Iceweasel
- stig wrote:
> > Would it be safe to set all the values to 'false', or is that stupid?
To clarify this question, y...
- 11:13 PM Packages Freedom issue #1227 (fixed): Google in Iceweasel
- Fixed in regular iceweasel with this commit:
- 01:14 AM Packages Freedom issue #1227: Google in Iceweasel
- isacdaavid wrote:
> It is my understanding that "Safe Browsing" is being "disabled":https://git.parabola.nu/absli...
Also available in: Atom