- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- PGP PubKey: CB6E213A349B8DF9E96B622AC3F4FFCF3EAE8697
- Registered on: 07/03/2013
- Last connection: 02/28/2018
- Branding (Hacker, Community, 05/12/2016)
- Servers (Hacker, 11/13/2015)
- pbot-ng (Hacker, 11/13/2015)
- libretools (Hacker, 11/13/2015)
- Software ports (Hacker, 11/13/2015)
- riscv64 (Hacker, 04/16/2018)
- Packages (Hacker, Community, 11/13/2015)
- Documentation (Hacker, Community, 11/24/2015)
- Installation media (Hacker, 11/13/2015)
- pacman2pacman (Hacker, Community, 11/13/2015)
- 01:15 AM Packages Freedom issue #1651 (open): [iceweasel] Pre-Compiled Binaries
- Just bumped into this issue while preparing Iceweasel-Hardened 58 and getting ready for FF60. As of 58 there are 8 pr...
- 02:04 AM Packages Privacy issue #1092: NetworkManager 1.4 leaks hostname
- ralessi wrote:
> This just came to me: Since networkmanager now manages the hostname via systemd-hostnamed, do you t...
- 12:32 AM Packages Packaging request #1152 (invalid): [doomsday] add package to PCR
- Closing as invalid, since it's dependency Violates freedom 0.
- 12:19 AM Packages Packaging request #1152: [doomsday] add package to PCR
- pizzaiolo wrote:
> Yes, Freedoom
Re-visiting this request. It depends ...
- 11:41 PM Packages Bug #1190 (invalid): [vlc] No GUI after installation
- That's a feature not a bug. e.g some users only want cvlc.
Also upstream -
- 11:36 PM Packages Bug #1211 (invalid): Anki Broken after update
- No idea what anki is since it is no longer in our repository, however it requires QTWebengine which is non-free and h...
- 11:33 PM Packages Packaging request #1203 (invalid): [Yakyak] add package to PCR
- Requires non-free sever + service to work.
- 11:14 PM Packages Freedom issue #1227: Google in Iceweasel
- stig wrote:
> > Would it be safe to set all the values to 'false', or is that stupid?
To clarify this question, y...
- 11:13 PM Packages Freedom issue #1227 (fixed): Google in Iceweasel
- Fixed in regular iceweasel with this commit:
- 01:14 AM Packages Freedom issue #1227: Google in Iceweasel
- isacdaavid wrote:
> It is my understanding that "Safe Browsing" is being "disabled":https://git.parabola.nu/absli...
Also available in: Atom