- Registered on: 02/15/2012
- Last connection: 12/02/2012
- Branding (Hacker, Community, 05/12/2016)
- Servers (Hacker, 02/16/2012)
- pbot-ng (Hacker, 08/10/2013)
- libretools (Hacker, 03/06/2012)
- Software ports (Hacker, 10/15/2012)
- riscv64 (Hacker, 04/16/2018)
- Packages (Hacker, Community, 02/16/2012)
- Documentation (Hacker, Community, 11/24/2015)
- Installation media (Hacker, 07/28/2012)
- pacman2pacman (Hacker, Community, 05/30/2014)
- 04:47 AM Software ports Bug #124 (open): [racket] fails to build
- Logs attached.
- 04:31 AM Software ports Bug #35: Remove eglibc
- I think this is already done.
- 04:24 AM Software ports Bug #119: [okular] [mips64el] latest version fails to build
- I think this error was fullpkg's fault. Will try again.
- 04:19 AM libretools Bug #46: Sourcing PKGBUILDs might change variables used
- Maybe that's the reason why some scripts from «devtools» use subshels when sourcing PKGBUILDs.
- 04:13 AM libretools Bug #30: [libretools] fullpkg-find copies too much
- I think this is working fine. Will update libretools packages.
- 04:09 AM libretools Bug #16: [librechroot] cleaning should take of build dependencies
- This should be implemented on librechroot. There should be an option for adding a PKGBUILD's deps on $chrootdir/clean...
- 03:45 AM libretools Bug #17: [libretools] set proper CARCH before sourcing a PKGBUILD in fullpkg-find
- Fixed on commit f370b80d4df29991c523ed8af5dc2cb00e611b6e
- 03:35 AM libretools Bug #21: [fullpkg-build] fetch all sources while building packages
- I think this could be easily implemented in a «fullpkg-dl» which adds a file named «SRC_DOWNLOADED» on folders which ...
- 12:58 AM libretools Bug #30: [libretools] fullpkg-find copies too much
- I think this problem is fixed on commit ff089d0a64dbf280c73e2ad6b11f82d015e229bd.
The code added is copied from ma...
- 12:10 AM libretools Bug #18: Have unit tests for [fullpkg-find], [toru] and other nontrivial scripts
- Hi there... I think these are really needed, so I'll begin by writing those. Mind if they are written in python?
Also available in: Atom