- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 01/04/2015
- Last connection: 03/31/2015
- Branding (Hacker, Community, 05/12/2016)
- Servers (Hacker, 03/21/2015)
- pbot-ng (Hacker, 03/21/2015)
- libretools (Hacker, 03/21/2015)
- Software ports (Hacker, 03/21/2015)
- riscv64 (Hacker, 04/16/2018)
- Packages (Hacker, Community, 03/21/2015)
- Documentation (Hacker, Community, 11/24/2015)
- Installation media (Hacker, 03/21/2015)
- pacman2pacman (Hacker, Community, 03/21/2015)
- 01:18 PM Documentation Bug #669: An alternative to systemd?
- I wasn't very clear on the "remove". In order to have OpenRC + eudev, you can remove systemd, that doesn't mean every...
- 09:22 AM Packages Bug #686: python-pelican: built against python 3.3
So, actually, python-pelican is on version 3.5.0
I've tried to compile for version 3.3, but I'm having an iss...
- 06:50 PM Documentation Bug #669 (fixed): An alternative to systemd?
- Hi, I'm mostly active as Gab on IRC,
As long as we have choice, we should use it, it's like freedom, they are kill...
- 01:01 PM Servers Bug #640: Parabola.Nu expiration
- Issue is fixed, parabola.nu is renewed.
- 11:54 AM Servers Bug #640 (fixed): Parabola.Nu expiration
Parabola.nu will expire in few days, maybe you should renew it?
Also available in: Atom