- Email: email@example.com
- PGP PubKey: 0x9AAD00E5
- Registered on: 02/20/2012
- Last connection: 10/10/2016
- Branding (Hacker, 05/12/2016)
- Documentation (Hacker, Community, 02/24/2012)
- Packages (Hacker, 03/21/2012)
- Servers (Hacker, 03/21/2012)
- libretools (Hacker, 03/21/2012)
- Installation media (Hacker, Community, 07/28/2012)
- Software ports (Hacker, 10/15/2012)
- pbot-ng (Hacker, 08/10/2013)
- pacman2pacman (Hacker, 05/30/2014)
- riscv64 (Hacker, 04/16/2018)
- 06:04 PM Installation media Bug #989 (fixed): Iceweasel, view problem
- When you underline with mouse you can't see underline text. In icecat works well
- 11:02 AM Installation media Bug #768: automated partition setup option for Parabola grapichal live ISO
- dikasp wrote:
> Parabola grapichal ISO's automatic instalation script is good but adding an automated partition setu...
- 02:52 PM Packages Freedom issue #619: [iceweasel] WebIDE in development tools allows installing nonfree Firefox OS
- Emulatorman wrote:
> Do you have the settings about it?
> I need the following settings to do it:
- 02:23 AM Packages Bug #350: Please Import HandBrake From Arch Community Repo
- I am seeing, and it doesn't use a faac dependence, in arch packages' website doesn't appear.
- 11:00 PM Packages Bug #134: [cups-filters-libre] built for i686 in x86_64 package
- The problem is solved in the new PKGBUILD version.
- 11:17 PM Packages Bug #31 (fixed): Error Xen when I launch "xm create *.hvm"
- When I do this command appeared this error: Error: Device 0 (vif) could not be connected. Hotplug scripts not working...
Also available in: Atom