- PGP PubKey: https://isacdaavid.info/about/me#contact
- Registered on: 2015-08-31
- Last connection: 2021-01-07
- ppc64le (Hacker, 2020-01-20)
- Upstreaming patches (Hacker, 2020-06-12)
- Branding (Hacker, 2016-05-12)
- Parabola Community Forum (Hacker, 2019-04-19)
- Tools (Hacker, 2019-03-28)
- dbscripts (Hacker, 2019-03-28)
- parabola-hackers (Hacker, 2019-03-28)
- riscv64 (Hacker, 2018-04-16)
- Packages (Hacker, 2015-11-24)
- Servers (Hacker, 2015-11-24)
- libretools (Hacker, 2015-11-24)
- Installation media (Hacker, 2015-11-24)
- Software ports (Hacker, 2015-11-24)
- pbot-ng (Hacker, 2015-11-24)
- pacman2pacman (Hacker, 2015-11-24)
- Documentation (Hacker, 2015-11-24)
- 04:00 PM Software ports Housekeeping #2866: Get armv7h computers in the hand of Parabola hackers and document hardware status
- Added myself under the i686 banner. I lost my Beaglebone Black to hardware failure and I'm still waiting on the EOMA6...
- 04:32 AM Packages Bug #2267: [icedove] cannot add email accounts
- still broken
- 09:58 PM Packages Bug #2373 (confirmed): i686 [evince] broken libsynctex dependency
- evince for i686 is on an older version (3.30.2-1.0), which expects to use libsynctex.so.1. however, current versions ...
- 05:31 PM Servers Bug #1888: Pacman mirrorlist download redirects to non-existant old mirrorlist
- download links on parabola.nu/packages are broken, probably due to bug #880. on top of that, #1666 led to the disappe...
- 05:12 PM Packages Bug #1786 (fixed): libreoffice-still freezes
- 05:11 PM Packages Bug #1786 (not-a-bug): libreoffice-still freezes
- 05:17 AM Packages Bug #1786 (info needed): libreoffice-still freezes
- brettgilio wrote:
> Despite this being a few months old, what is the status of this issue for you now? Just so I can...
- 05:08 AM Packages Freedom issue #1882 (not-a-bug): telegram-desktop only points to non-free SaaSS
- agreed. thanks for all the input and reminders.
- 09:52 PM Servers Housekeeping #1600 (info needed): sort out mirrors and 404 errors
- bill-auger wrote:
> the archlinux32 mirror mirror.js-webcoding.de has been down for some time
> is that defined...
- 04:46 PM Servers Housekeeping #1600: sort out mirrors and 404 errors
- bill-auger wrote:
> the downloads page and the pacman mirrorlist are not fully correlated:
> * the downloads page l...
Also available in: Atom