- PGP PubKey: https://isacdaavid.info/about/me#contact
- Registered on: 2015-08-31
- Last connection: 2018-08-15
- Branding (Hacker, 2016-05-12)
- Parabola Community Forum (Hacker, 2019-04-19)
- Tools (Hacker, 2019-03-28)
- dbscripts (Hacker, 2019-03-28)
- parabola-hackers (Hacker, 2019-03-28)
- riscv64 (Hacker, 2018-04-16)
- Packages (Hacker, 2015-11-24)
- Servers (Hacker, 2015-11-24)
- libretools (Hacker, 2015-11-24)
- Installation media (Hacker, 2015-11-24)
- Software ports (Hacker, 2015-11-24)
- pbot-ng (Hacker, 2015-11-24)
- pacman2pacman (Hacker, 2015-11-24)
- Documentation (Hacker, 2015-11-24)
- 05:31 PM Servers Bug #1888: Pacman mirrorlist download redirects to non-existant old mirrorlist
- download links on parabola.nu/packages are broken, probably due to bug #880. on top of that, #1666 led to the disappe...
- 05:12 PM Packages Bug #1786 (fixed): libreoffice-still freezes
- 05:11 PM Packages Bug #1786 (invalid): libreoffice-still freezes
- 05:17 AM Packages Bug #1786 (info needed): libreoffice-still freezes
- brettgilio wrote:
> Despite this being a few months old, what is the status of this issue for you now? Just so I can...
- 05:08 AM Packages Freedom issue #1882 (invalid): telegram-desktop only points to non-free SaaSS
- agreed. thanks for all the input and reminders.
- 09:52 PM Servers Housekeeping #1600 (info needed): sort out mirrors and 404 errors
- bill-auger wrote:
> the archlinux32 mirror mirror.js-webcoding.de has been down for some time
> is that defined...
- 04:46 PM Servers Housekeeping #1600: sort out mirrors and 404 errors
- bill-auger wrote:
> the downloads page and the pacman mirrorlist are not fully correlated:
> * the downloads page l...
- 04:33 PM Servers Bug #1841 (fixed): alfplayer mirror not responding
- as discussed the other day on irc, i've sent an email to alfplayer querying him about his mirror, which has been take...
- 05:25 AM Packages Bug #1754: [linux-libre] Version 4.16 sets console_loglevel to 15
- doesn't seem to affect i686 with linux-libre 4.16.3_gnu-1.
- 03:57 PM Packages Packaging request #1703: [freecad] Add package to [PCR]
- it was removed from Arch and Arch32 is lagging behind. this is why you see it on i686 but not on x86_64.
Also available in: Atom