- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 2015-09-09
- Last connection: 2016-04-25
- 04:46 PM Packages Packaging request #932 (fixed): [rtirq] add package for PCR
is used to adjust priorities of IRQ handling threads.
rtirq is recommended by parabola-proaudio-settings, be...
- 12:14 AM Packages Packaging request #885 (fixed): [giada] add package for PCR
- Giada is a free, minimal, hardcore audio tool for DJs, live performers and electronic musicians. How does it work? Ju...
- 01:50 AM Packages Packaging request #878 (fixed): [swami] add package for PCR
- "Project SWAMI, Sampled Waveforms And Musical Instruments, is a collection of free software for editing, managing and...
- 09:15 PM Packages Packaging request #874 (open): [tor-browser] add package for PCR
- Tor Browser Bundle: Anonymous browsing using Firefox and Tor
I guess it will be a crucial part of Parabola's nonpris...
- 02:32 PM Packages Bug #871: [Rhythmbox] Fails to play wav files
- Probably should have address that to Arch's bugs...!
- 07:32 AM Packages Bug #871 (not-a-bug): [Rhythmbox] Fails to play wav files
- Although Rhythmbox does not associate wav files by default, for some reason, until recently it was able to play them,...
- 07:49 AM Packages Bug #870: [kodi] version check failed
- It seems that once Kodi receives a proper settings, the issue disappear. That means that in order to reproduce the bu...
- 07:27 AM Packages Bug #870 (fixed): [kodi] version check failed
- This is the warning i received when i start Kodi for the first time (version check failed). Apparently this also lead...
- 03:20 PM Packages Bug #864: [Iceweasel] New unsatisfied dependency
- Just a wild guess, but will it be better, if the dependency be like "libvpx>1.4.0" if possible of cource?
- 02:25 PM Packages Bug #864 (fixed): [Iceweasel] New unsatisfied dependency
- $ sudo pacman -Syu
[sudo] password for totalchaos:
:: Synchronizing package databases...
libre is up to date
Also available in: Atom