- Email: email@example.com
- PGP PubKey: 9E5B 817B FF33 8DD7 0167 6C27 6DBD 8BFE 8600 BEAA
- Registered on: 2015-11-29
- Last connection: 2016-10-21
- 02:56 PM Packages Freedom Issue #1122: Need to recheck whether intellij-idea-community-edition is free software
- Oh, I see the source code now.
https://www.jetbrains.com/idea/documentation/ gives the link of source code on GitH...
- 02:52 PM Packages Freedom Issue #1122: Need to recheck whether intellij-idea-community-edition is free software
- I've downloaded an ideaIC-2016.2.5.tar.gz from JetBrains and there's really a copy of Apache 2.0 license. There are a...
- 02:42 PM Packages Freedom Issue #1122 (not-a-bug): Need to recheck whether intellij-idea-community-edition is free software
- I see intellij-idea-community-edition and intellij-idea-libs from Arch is said to be using Apache license, but I can'...
- 08:51 AM Packages Bug #877: [linux-libre] touchscreen of Chromebook Pixel 2013 doesn't work
- Emulatorman wrote:
> If we put "request_firmware_nowait" instead of "reject_firmware_nowait", any user could put tha...
- 02:15 AM Packages Bug #905 (open): structure of abs tarballs differ from archlinux's
- I saw that using `abs -t' will extract all package source directories to $ABSROOT instead of $ABSROOT/$repo/. Then I ...
- 05:30 AM Packages Packaging Request #140: Possible to make a libre version of Chromium (web browser)?
- Previously someone talked about Iridium in Trisquel's mailing list , and I've put it on AUR:
- 03:44 PM Packages Bug #877 (fixed): [linux-libre] touchscreen of Chromebook Pixel 2013 doesn't work
touchscreen and touchpad of CrBP 2013 works in Trisquel, which uses
Linux-libre 3.13, but they don't work wit...
Also available in: Atom