- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 2016-06-22
- Last connection: 2020-11-07
- 04:04 PM Packages Housekeeping #2925 (fixed): signature from bill-auger is unknown trust
- I'm trying to install on a x86_64 laptop, but keep bumping on the same issue. Signature is unknown trust for bill-aug...
- 11:06 AM Packages Bug #2774: KDE apps don't function after updating
- Please confirm whether the issue is fixed (see related bug #2773)
- 09:56 AM Packages Bug #2773 (fixed): Version problem in several KDE packages
- Problem solved since kio >= 5.69.0 was built and released by oaken-source.
- 11:43 AM Packages Bug #2773 (confirmed): Version problem in several KDE packages
- Several KDE applications can't start due to new versions of some packages. There are at least:
* okular: broken by...
- 12:39 PM Parabola Community Forum General Discussion: RE: Libre video chat applications
- Time4Tea wrote:
> 1. The packages on the Arch repos are out of date.
> 2. A possible issue with it not working wi...
- 06:19 AM Packages Bug #2773 (fixed): Version problem in several KDE packages
- Okular, dolphin, and possibly others cannot start:
okular: symbol lookup error: /usr/lib/libKF5Parts.so.5: undefin...
- 06:23 PM Packages Bug #2710 (confirmed): [kodi] error while loading shared libraries: libfmt.so.6
- kodi requires fmt to be installed, not only to build but also to run.
- 02:38 PM Packages Packaging request #1221 (open): [muchsync] Add package to PCR
Can someone put muchsync in PCR? It's in arch's AUR:
- 08:03 AM Packages Packaging request #1047: [openfoam3.0-git] add package to PCR
- Thanks Emulatorman!
At the end of install, in the NOTE, appears the recommendation to run the ofoam-3.0 script to ...
- 10:05 AM Packages Packaging request #1047 (fixed): [openfoam3.0-git] add package to PCR
- Description: CFD software
License: GPL (http://openfoam.org/licence)
Also available in: Atom