- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 2016-06-22
- Last connection: 2021-11-24
- 08:34 PM Packages Bug #3133: System upgrade breaks Plasma
- Same here (also on nonsystemd).
Starting dolphin or gwenview from a terminal, then trying to open a different fold...
- 12:50 PM Packages Bug #3121 (fixed): Can't boot after upgrading lvm2 from 2.03.13-1 to 2.03.14-1
- * steps to reproduce:
Upgrade system incl. lvm2.
* expected result:
* actual result:
- 06:39 AM Packages Bug #3115: [icedove][p11-kit][multiple]: libffi.so.7: cannot open shared object file
- Looking at the dependency tree, many packages depend on libffi in some way and are broken. For example:
- 09:27 PM Packages Bug #3115: [icedove][p11-kit][multiple]: libffi.so.7: cannot open shared object file
- On my system with emacs 27.2-1:
emacs: error while loading shared libraries: libffi.so.7: cannot open shared object ...
- 06:57 PM Packages Bug #3115: [icedove][p11-kit][multiple]: libffi.so.7: cannot open shared object file
- It's not only about icedove. Emacs can't start either.
- 07:35 PM Packages Bug #3056 (not-a-bug): Numpy/matplotlib might need rebuild
- I can't reproduce it anymore, there must have been something wrong on my system that I fixed by luck.
This should ...
- 07:26 PM Packages Bug #3056 (not-a-bug): Numpy/matplotlib might need rebuild
- Scripts using matplotlib can't be run. "import matplotlib" results in:
RuntimeError: module compiled against API...
- 04:04 PM Packages Housekeeping #2925 (fixed): signature from bill-auger is unknown trust
- I'm trying to install on a x86_64 laptop, but keep bumping on the same issue. Signature is unknown trust for bill-aug...
- 11:06 AM Packages Bug #2774: KDE apps don't function after updating
- Please confirm whether the issue is fixed (see related bug #2773)
- 09:56 AM Packages Bug #2773 (fixed): Version problem in several KDE packages
- Problem solved since kio >= 5.69.0 was built and released by oaken-source.
Also available in: Atom