- 04:50 PM Packages Bug #1344: PGP marginal trust in your-freedom, your-privacy and parabola-keyring
- I've got the same issue. So I'm no GPG/pacman-key expert, but from best I can tell the +firstname.lastname@example.org...
- 03:52 PM Packages Bug #1357 (fixed): [tp_smap] requires linux-libre < 4.11 and is broken with latest 4.11.3. (could not satisfy dependencies)
- Here is the output from pacman upgrade:
@error: failed to prepare transaction (could not satisfy dependencies)
- 04:09 PM Packages Bug #1077: glew provides wrong dependencies for blender after update.
- Changed mirror from _server2.goodgnus.com.ar_ to _repo.parabola.nu_ in _/etc/pacman.d/mirrorlist_ and updated with _p...
- 02:45 PM Packages Bug #1077: glew provides wrong dependencies for blender after update.
- Blender version 17:2.77.a-4.parabola1.
Architecture x64 with multilib repositories enabled and packages.
- 02:43 PM Packages Bug #1077 (fixed): glew provides wrong dependencies for blender after update.
- I just tried running blender today and it gives the error "blender: error while loading shared libraries: libGLEW.so....
Also available in: Atom