- PGP PubKey: 0xEEC73D5809A98A9B
- Registered on: 2018-10-22
- Last connection: 2020-04-18
- 01:59 PM Packages Packaging request #2663 (fixed): [libre/icedove-extension-enigmail] Not compatible with latest [gnupg]
- @installing gnupg (2.2.20-1) breaks dependency 'gnupg<2.2.20' required by icedove-extension-enigmail@
See also htt...
- 09:45 AM Packages Packaging request #2563 (fixed): [libre/icedove-extension-enigmail] Not compatible with latest [gnupg]
- 02:44 PM Packages Bug #2555: [libre/icedove-extension-enigmail] Not compatible with icedove v68
- Good job @bill-auger, thank you!
- 12:01 PM Packages Bug #2555 (fixed): [libre/icedove-extension-enigmail] Not compatible with icedove v68
- The icedove-extension-enigmail package (currently version 2.0.9-1) is not compatible with the newly updated Icedove 6...
- 04:34 AM Packages Packaging request #2513: [libretools] needs rebuild for pacman 5.2
- Thank you @ovruni. Everything looks good to me and I was able to update pacman and yay. Yay! I'll let you close this ...
- 04:13 AM Packages Packaging request #2513 (fixed): [libretools] needs rebuild for pacman 5.2
- 02:02 PM Packages Bug #2139: Updating [libidn2] breaks [libre/systemd] may lead to unbootable system
- > This will most likely result in a borked system if the user forces a reboot without fixing it first.
- 04:37 AM Packages Bug #2094: [icecat] update available
- I've been using the package from libre-testing for a few weeks and it seems stable, no problems either.
- 05:20 AM Servers Housekeeping #1600: sort out mirrors and 404 errors
- I've been getting recurring errors about mirror.js-webcoding.de whenever I run @pacman -Syu@. Shouldn't it be removed...
- 04:48 AM Packages Housekeeping #2047: [STICKY][icu]: and friends (x86_64)
- Looks like phantomjs is also broken:...
Also available in: Atom