- PGP PubKey: 0xEEC73D5809A98A9B
- Registered on: 10/22/2018
- Last connection: 01/31/2019
- 02:02 PM Packages Bug #2139: Updating [libidn2] breaks [libre/systemd] may lead to unbootable system
- > This will most likely result in a borked system if the user forces a reboot without fixing it first.
- 04:37 AM Packages Bug #2094: [icecat] update available
- I've been using the package from libre-testing for a few weeks and it seems stable, no problems either.
- 05:20 AM Servers Housekeeping #1600: sort out mirrors and 404 errors
- I've been getting recurring errors about mirror.js-webcoding.de whenever I run @pacman -Syu@. Shouldn't it be removed...
- 04:48 AM Packages Bug #2047: [icu 63.1-2] Has landed. All the usual suspects probably need rebuilds
- Looks like phantomjs is also broken:...
Also available in: Atom