- 07:45 PM Packages Bug #2942: Spaces in filenames giving problems while installing
- It seems to be not related to architecture and can be reproduced on Arch too for a package that has an epoch in PKGBU...
- 07:12 AM Packages Freedom Issue #1035: [your-system-sanity]: Non-Free Software From Third-party Package Managers
- I meant just hacking the clients for the time being. Because repo hosting / maintenance is a tremendous effort, obvio...
- 09:44 PM Packages Freedom Issue #1035: [your-system-sanity]: Non-Free Software From Third-party Package Managers
- What about patching out only the strings in package managers that refer to the domains hosting problematic repositori...
- 01:20 PM Packages Privacy Issue #2932: [iceweasel-hardened-preferences] Kill insecure connections
There's a more general issue with preferences in Firefox-based browsers. They are disconnected from the actual...
- 10:29 AM Packages Bug #2775: [libremakepkg]: all arm builds failing
- armv7h builds inside librechroot started working for me after doing this:
- 07:45 AM Servers Housekeeping #2831 (fixed): Some packages stopped receiving updates for x86_64
- One example: 
I noticed this after finding that xorg-font-utils package is now listed as foreign in my system (...
- 07:35 AM Packages Bug #2793 (fixed): [core] repo is out of sync with upstream
- 05:46 PM Packages Bug #2767: [iceweasel] Jitsi Meet doesn't work in 1:75.0-1.parabola3
- It seems like Arch Linux has rolled out a fix for that: https://git.archlinux.org/svntogit/packages.git/commit/trunk?...
- 08:14 AM Packages Freedom Issue #2708 (confirmed): [kdeplasma-addons] controversial qt5-webengine in makedepends and optdepends
- Package version: extra/kdeplasma-addons 18.104.22.168-1
Commit that introduced it: https://git.archlinux.org/svntogit/p...
- 07:36 AM Packages Freedom Issue #2707 (fixed): [intel-mkl] has nonfree Intel Simplified Software License
- Package: community/intel-mkl 2020.1.217-1
According to , Intel® Math Kernel Library is under ISSL , that sta...
Also available in: Atom