- 10:29 AM Packages Bug #2775: [libremakepkg]: all arm builds failing
- armv7h builds inside librechroot started working for me after doing this:
- 07:45 AM Servers Housekeeping #2831 (fixed): Some packages stopped receiving updates for x86_64
- One example: 
I noticed this after finding that xorg-font-utils package is now listed as foreign in my system (...
- 07:35 AM Packages Bug #2793 (fixed): [core] repo is out of sync with upstream
- 05:46 PM Packages Bug #2767: [iceweasel] Jitsi Meet doesn't work in 1:75.0-1.parabola3
- It seems like Arch Linux has rolled out a fix for that: https://git.archlinux.org/svntogit/packages.git/commit/trunk?...
- 08:14 AM Packages Freedom issue #2708 (confirmed): [kdeplasma-addons] controversial qt5-webengine in makedepends and optdepends
- Package version: extra/kdeplasma-addons 18.104.22.168-1
Commit that introduced it: https://git.archlinux.org/svntogit/p...
- 07:36 AM Packages Freedom issue #2707 (unconfirmed): [intel-mkl] has nonfree Intel Simplified Software License
- Package: community/intel-mkl 2020.1.217-1
According to , Intel® Math Kernel Library is under ISSL , that sta...
- 09:00 AM Parabola Community Forum General Discussion: RE: Libre video chat applications
- It should be kept in mind that only 1:1 calls are end-to-end encrypted in Jitsi Meet, and conferences are not . Bu...
- 08:45 AM Parabola Community Forum General Discussion: RE: Best Parabola package for testing GPU?
- I don't know of the best one (especially for ARM), but xonotic has a built-in benchmark. It can be found from the mai...
- 04:21 PM Packages Freedom issue #2661: [foldingathome]: non-free license
- IMHO it doesn't matter how well respected the software is when it's nonfree. Many of the packages Parabola blacklists...
- 03:44 PM Packages Bug #2696: Enable media.peerconnection.enabled
- oaken-source -
AFAIK this preference is enabled by default, so it'd be better to just remove it from vendor.js if "t...
Also available in: Atom