- 05:46 PM Packages Bug #2767: [iceweasel] Jitsi Meet doesn't work in 1:75.0-1.parabola3
- It seems like Arch Linux has rolled out a fix for that: https://git.archlinux.org/svntogit/packages.git/commit/trunk?...
- 08:14 AM Packages Freedom issue #2708 (confirmed): [kdeplasma-addons] controversial qt5-webengine in makedepends and optdepends
- Package version: extra/kdeplasma-addons 220.127.116.11-1
Commit that introduced it: https://git.archlinux.org/svntogit/p...
- 07:36 AM Packages Freedom issue #2707 (unconfirmed): [intel-mkl] has nonfree Intel Simplified Software License
- Package: community/intel-mkl 2020.1.217-1
According to , Intel® Math Kernel Library is under ISSL , that sta...
- 09:00 AM Parabola Community Forum General Discussion: RE: Libre video chat applications
- It should be kept in mind that only 1:1 calls are end-to-end encrypted in Jitsi Meet, and conferences are not . Bu...
- 08:45 AM Parabola Community Forum General Discussion: RE: Best Parabola package for testing GPU?
- I don't know of the best one (especially for ARM), but xonotic has a built-in benchmark. It can be found from the mai...
- 04:21 PM Packages Freedom issue #2661: [foldingathome]: non-free license
- IMHO it doesn't matter how well respected the software is when it's nonfree. Many of the packages Parabola blacklists...
- 03:44 PM Packages Bug #2696: Enable media.peerconnection.enabled
- oaken-source -
AFAIK this preference is enabled by default, so it'd be better to just remove it from vendor.js if "t...
- 05:09 PM Packages Freedom issue #2670: [osinfo-db] Contains metadata for nonfree OSs, including download URLs
- As I understand, all the metadata about nonfree software is better to be removed, not just URLs.
I guess the subje...
- 11:27 AM Packages Packaging request #2692 (open): [librewolf] Packaging request for LibreWolf browser as a potential replacement of Iceweasel
- Project website: https://librewolf-community.gitlab.io/
AUR package: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/librewolf/
- 07:59 AM Packages Freedom issue #2488: [iceweasel] various issues related to branding
- What I noticed is when some langpack is installed, then the title bar of the main browser window says "Mozilla Icewea...
Also available in: Atom