- PGP PubKey: 0x615dd1c74f2b3091
- Registered on: 2018-12-03
- Last connection: 2019-11-06
- 04:08 PM Packages Packaging request #2128: [nonprism/gnome-online-accounts]: Cannot start GNOME after activating nonprism
- > theova - does this issue still exist?
I think the issue exists, if nonprism/gnome-settings-daemon has not the sa...
- 02:54 PM Packages Privacy issue #2536 (fixed): [your-privacy] Add geoclue
- Arch changed the name of geoclue2 to geoclue: https://git.archlinux.org/svntogit/packages.git/commit/trunk?h=packages...
- 01:05 PM Packages Packaging request #1962: [polybar] Add package to pcr
- Update: PKGBUILD v3.4.1
In the meantime, the AUR package changed many of the optdepends to normal dependencies.
- 11:46 AM Packages Freedom issue #2194: [radare2-cutter]: depends on qt5-webengine
- yes, I installed it and run it.
Altough I have not used it to much yet, I see no problems...
- 10:22 AM Packages Freedom issue #2194: [radare2-cutter]: depends on qt5-webengine
- It is possible to build radare2-cutter without qt5-webengine: https://github.com/radareorg/cutter/issues/567#issuecom...
- 10:24 AM Servers Bug #2531: Not able to comment - "Description has to be filled out"
- Right, now it works. Thank you for your quick response.
- 10:14 AM Servers Bug #2531: Not able to comment - "Description has to be filled out"
- On this issue, I can comment without any problems... (test)
- 09:58 AM Servers Bug #2531 (confirmed): Not able to comment - "Description has to be filled out"
- I wanted to comment on issue #2194, but I always received the message "Description has to be filled out" ["Beschreibu...
- One of Arch's "forum rules":https://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?id=130309 is:
> Please mark solved threads as ...
- 03:11 PM Documentation Housekeeping #2322: How to contribute to [pcr]?
- @freemor: Thanks for your extensive list. It helped me a lot!
I have included it in the "wiki":https://wiki.parabo...
Also available in: Atom