- PGP PubKey: 0x615dd1c74f2b3091
- Registered on: 2018-12-03
- Last connection: 2020-09-13
- 01:07 PM Packages Freedom issue #1426: [anki] depend on qt5-webengine
- I tried. However, Mnemosyne depends on qt-webengine too. I have not looked into it.
bill-auger, you started to buil...
- 11:51 AM Packages Freedom issue #1426: [anki] depend on qt5-webengine
- As for know, Anki-CCBC is not usable for me.
I think the work of nona goes into the right direction. However, in m...
- 09:53 AM Packages Packaging request #2788 (open): [qutebrowser] unsolved dependencies
- This is open again:...
- 09:33 PM Packages Freedom issue #2699: Re-evaluate [texlive-latexextra]
- nona wrote:
> I am attaching the answer by Matthias Bilger, and the "package has been updated on CTAN":https://www.c...
- 08:02 PM Packages Freedom issue #1426: [anki] depend on qt5-webengine
- bill-auger wrote:
> ok the package is in the pcr-testing repos now, if people want to test it - it is named 'anki-cc...
- 04:49 PM Packages Freedom issue #2700: Re-evaluate [texlive-fontsextra]
- I would like to help resolving this issue.
I found on the [[https://email@example.com/msg0025...
- 04:40 PM Packages Freedom issue #2699: Re-evaluate [texlive-latexextra]
- I would really like to contribute to resolve this issue.
As for now, only the license of the package "authoraftertil...
- 04:03 PM Packages Bug #2837: [cups-filters] Broken dependency
- There is the same problem with texlive-bin:...
- 03:50 PM Parabola Community Forum Building & Modifying Packages: RE: anki without qt5-webengine
- I finally achieved to test this package.
To build it with libremakepkg, I had to add ...
- 07:33 PM Parabola Community Forum Building & Modifying Packages: RE: anki without qt5-webengine
- @nona: Cool that are great news. Congrats! I would be willing to test Anki app :)
Also available in: Atom