- PGP PubKey: 0x615dd1c74f2b3091
- Registered on: 2018-12-03
- Last connection: 2019-05-13
- Thank you for enabling this Forum. I really appreciate this medium as a place for information and discussions!
- 07:42 PM Parabola Community Forum Newbie Welcome Center: RE: Wich browser are you using on Parabola ?
- If you are on i3, you may like "qutebrowser":http://qutebrowser.org/.
- 10:40 AM Packages Freedom issue #2107: nextcloud-client depends on qt5-webengine
- "There is a patch":https://github.com/nextcloud/desktop/issues/932#issuecomment-485338640 to build nextcloud-desktop ...
- 08:46 PM Packages Packaging request #2184 (open): Add [pass-git-helper] to [pcr]
- "A git credential helper implementation that allows using pass as the credential backend for your git repositories. T...
- 08:28 PM Documentation Housekeeping #1983: many wiki pages says get package from AUR
- Good news: It is mostly done. There are a few pages in other languages (Español, Русский, ...) left which I do not un...
- 09:56 AM Documentation Bug #2182: Strange page: Tor( )
- Thank you for your answer!
> If I didn't totally miss the purpose of this page, [...]
So I exactly...
- 08:42 AM Documentation Bug #2182 (invalid): Strange page: Tor( )
- I stumbelded accross https://wiki.parabola.nu/Tor_(%E7%AE%80%E4%BD%93%E4%B8%AD%E6%96%87) and noticed the following is...
- 07:35 PM Documentation Housekeeping #1983: many wiki pages says get package from AUR
- To cite FSDG (from post of @bill-auger):...
- 03:56 PM Documentation Bug #707: Two wikipages with the same apparent purpose: Repositories, and Official Repositories
- I spotted an other article with the same (but not <include>d) content: https://wiki.parabola.nu/Parabola_Presentation...
- 11:46 AM Documentation Bug #707: Two wikipages with the same apparent purpose: Repositories, and Official Repositories
- As I megred the two articles, the new article mentions [unmaintained], Unofficial User Repositories (eg. ~lukeshu) an...
Also available in: Atom