- PGP PubKey: 0x615dd1c74f2b3091
- Registered on: 2018-12-03
- Last connection: 2022-01-17
- 09:25 PM Parabola Community Forum Troubleshooting : RE: how to check versions which are based on date with pacman?
- Looking at the fact that you are able to provide @pacman -Qi@ outputs, it seems that you successfully built and insta...
- 09:11 AM Parabola Community Forum Troubleshooting : RE: how to check versions which are based on date with pacman?
I don't think that the version is the problem.
The second package needs python-tifffile, however, the first...
- 09:21 PM Packages Bug #3164: [texlive-most]: error: command failed to execute correctly
- This could probably be a known but harmless error, see #2151.
Otherwise: Can you provide a minimal working example...
- 09:26 AM Parabola Community Forum Get Involved: RE: Parabola Project Status and Request for Ideas
- Nice ideas! I especially like the idea of a conference.
Something to add is probably finances: Is there a need for...
- 09:23 AM Packages Freedom Issue #2695: Re-evaluate texlive-bin
- What is the process to resolve such a question?
I see that there is slight tendency towards accepting the arch pac...
- 09:18 AM Packages Housekeeping #2546: [STICKY][poppler]: and friends (x86_64)
- I've updated it and use it for my daily work. So far, I cannot see any problems.
- 09:13 AM Packages Housekeeping #2776: [libre/texlive-bin]: rebuild against new poppler (x86_64)
- > could anyone provide a better example command and/or test input?
Your test.tex is fine. However, I would use the c...
- 05:05 PM Packages Bug #3121: Can't boot after upgrading lvm2 from 2.03.13-1 to 2.03.14-1
- bill-auger wrote:
> are any systemd users still having trouble? - maybe the package in [libre-testing] is not needed...
- 12:25 PM Packages Housekeeping #2776: [libre/texlive-bin]: rebuild against new poppler (x86_64)
- theova wrote:
> It's open again:
> As shown in ##2695, the difference between Parabola's package and A...
- 03:51 PM Packages Housekeeping #2776: [libre/texlive-bin]: rebuild against new poppler (x86_64)
- It's open again:...
Also available in: Atom