- PGP PubKey: 0x615dd1c74f2b3091
- Registered on: 2018-12-03
- Last connection: 2019-08-16
- 03:11 PM Documentation Housekeeping #2322: How to contribute to [pcr]?
- @freemor: Thanks for your extensive list. It helped me a lot!
I have included it in the "wiki":https://wiki.parabo...
- 03:01 PM Packages Packaging request #2128: [nonprism] Cannot start GNOME after activating nonprism
- The issue is solved for me by the update of [nonprism/gnome-settings-daemon].
This issue can be closed.
- 08:24 PM Packages Packaging request #2164: [iceweasel][iceweasel-addons] Provide /usr/lib/firefox symlink to drop iceweasel-specific extensions in favor of ones from Arch
- EDIT: Add browserpass-firefox to list.
- 09:47 AM Packages Packaging request #2431: [AUR][linux-genuine-advantage]
- From the project's "FAQ":http://www.linuxgenuineadvantage.org/faq/:...
- 11:53 AM Packages Packaging request #1962: [polybar] Add package to pcr
- Update PKGBUILD to v3.4.0.
- 10:56 AM Packages Packaging request #2164: [iceweasel][iceweasel-addons] Provide /usr/lib/firefox symlink to drop iceweasel-specific extensions in favor of ones from Arch
- The following addons have a free license:
| Name | License ...
- 10:52 AM Packages Freedom issue #2107: nextcloud-client depends on qt5-webengine
- Thanks for the feedback.
So I have replaced "arch=(any)" with
- 03:00 PM Packages Freedom issue #2107: nextcloud-client depends on qt5-webengine
- Here is the updated PKGBUILD for Version 2.5.3.
- 05:30 PM libretools Feature Request #2403: [libremakepkg]: eradicate mksource() from abslibre
- As an curious user interested in building/updating packages I support Freemor's point of view.
Altough I see the q...
- 08:33 PM Parabola Community Forum Building & Modifying Packages: RE: How does mksource() work?
- Wow, thanks again bill-auger for the comprehensive step-by-step guide.
Now, I was able to build the new version (I...
Also available in: Atom