- PGP PubKey: 0x615dd1c74f2b3091
- Registered on: 2018-12-03
- Last connection: 2020-05-28
- 03:50 PM Parabola Community Forum Building & Modifying Packages: RE: anki without qt5-webengine
- I finally achieved to test this package.
To build it with libremakepkg, I had to add ...
- 07:33 PM Parabola Community Forum Building & Modifying Packages: RE: anki without qt5-webengine
- @nona: Cool that are great news. Congrats! I would be willing to test Anki app :)
- 06:33 PM Packages Freedom issue #2698: Re-evaluate [texlive-core]
- theova wrote:
> For the following packages, I am not sure:
> * cs: I could not find the package in ctan. Is there a...
- 10:04 AM Packages Freedom issue #2708 (confirmed): [kdeplasma-addons] controversial qt5-webengine in makedepends and optdepends
- It is possible to build kdeplasma-addons without the specific addons ('webbrowser' 'dict') which require qt5-webenign...
- 06:12 PM Packages Freedom issue #2700: Re-evaluate [texlive-fontsextra]
- oaken-source wrote:
> it is not in fact contradictory. software can be in the public domain for various reasons, it ...
- 04:55 PM Packages Freedom issue #2700: Re-evaluate [texlive-fontsextra]
- I see your point. (Note that the Fedora Audit has not seen an update since July 2011, so not all informations may be...
- 05:59 PM Parabola Community Forum Troubleshooting : RE: How to install Paraview alongside VTK?
- There is an open issue on paraview: https://gitlab.kitware.com/paraview/paraview/issues/18751.
I'm neither using ...
- 03:08 PM Packages Bug #2701 (duplicate): icecat and libffi
- 06:01 PM Packages Freedom issue #2700 (confirmed): Re-evaluate [texlive-fontsextra]
- Parabola's PKGBUILD removes the font @ogham@ from texlive-fontsextra:...
- 05:48 PM Packages Freedom issue #2699 (confirmed): Re-evaluate [texlive-latexextra]
Also available in: Atom