- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- PGP PubKey: BD27 B07A 5EF4 5C2A DAF7 0E04 8481 8A68 19AF 4A9B
- Registered on: 2018-12-24
- Last connection: 2019-10-02
- 01:20 AM Packages Bug #2493: [makepkg] does not create package
- ==> Entering fakeroot environment...
==> Finished making: yay 9.3.1-1 (2019-09)
This doesn't make sense, because ...
- 01:32 AM Packages Bug #2492: [calibre]: v4.0 depends on qt5-webengine
- We have no set plans -- we are trying to port all leaf packages to python3, and, for python2 libraries, if nothing ne...
- 09:34 PM Packages Bug #2492: [calibre]: v4.0 depends on qt5-webengine
- "the transition" -- nothing really needs to be done for the current version, but since it is a python2 program, it wi...
- 09:05 PM Packages Bug #2482: [your-freedom] Include some signatures
- What's your proposal for implementing a "malware check" in pacman that would be capable of reading such signatures?
- 06:25 PM Packages Packaging request #2433: [AUR][morris-worm]
- In order to be eligible to upload to the AUR, software must meet the rules of submission. Whoever uploaded morris-wor...
- 06:14 PM libretools Feature Request #2403: [libremakepkg]: eradicate mksource() from abslibre
- The concept of "libre" tarballs is essentially the same concept as Debian's "orig" tarballs, where an upstream source...
- 03:49 AM Packages Packaging request #1899: HTTPS Everywhere
- If firefox-extension-https-everywhere is being modded to become iceweasel-extension-https-everywhere then it might th...
- 06:57 PM Packages Privacy issue #2349: [kitty] terminal connects on first run
- The fix is now in Arch Linux's community repository. The fix will I suppose be available in Parabola as soon as Para...
- 05:41 PM Packages Privacy issue #2349: [kitty] terminal connects on first run
- Yes, I know you could set it in the config file per-user. The point is that upstream actually expects and encourages ...
- 04:58 PM Packages Privacy issue #2349: [kitty] terminal connects on first run
Add an option to control the de...
Also available in: Atom