- Email: email@example.com
- PGP PubKey: BD27 B07A 5EF4 5C2A DAF7 0E04 8481 8A68 19AF 4A9B
- Registered on: 2018-12-24
- Last connection: 2019-08-13
- 06:25 PM Packages Packaging request #2433: [AUR][morris-worm]
- In order to be eligible to upload to the AUR, software must meet the rules of submission. Whoever uploaded morris-wor...
- 06:14 PM libretools Feature Request #2403: [libremakepkg]: eradicate mksource() from abslibre
- The concept of "libre" tarballs is essentially the same concept as Debian's "orig" tarballs, where an upstream source...
- 03:49 AM Packages Packaging request #1899: HTTPS Everywhere
- If firefox-extension-https-everywhere is being modded to become iceweasel-extension-https-everywhere then it might th...
- 06:57 PM Packages Privacy issue #2349: [kitty] terminal connects on first run
- The fix is now in Arch Linux's community repository. The fix will I suppose be available in Parabola as soon as Para...
- 05:41 PM Packages Privacy issue #2349: [kitty] terminal connects on first run
- Yes, I know you could set it in the config file per-user. The point is that upstream actually expects and encourages ...
- 04:58 PM Packages Privacy issue #2349: [kitty] terminal connects on first run
Add an option to control the de...
- 06:48 PM Packages Freedom issue #2345: [code] depends on electron
- Duplicate of https://labs.parabola.nu/issues/2203 which already reports that code depends on electron.
- 07:45 PM Parabola Community Forum Troubleshooting : RE: Kpathsea can't find fonts for latex rendering
- > It doesn't work on Arch either with texlive-most installed, so some fonts are probably left out when packaged for A...
- 04:41 PM Packages Freedom issue #2331: [awesome-terminal-fonts] Contains at least one nonfree logo
- In theory, rust guarantees that any dependency will always be available (albeit over the internet). Unlike golang, ca...
- 04:05 PM Packages Bug #2141: libremakepkg failing to build package due to read-only startdir in recent librechroots
- It's not an ugly hack. It is a curious appendage designed to be useful in the sole case where some user wants to crea...
Also available in: Atom