- Email: email@example.com
- PGP PubKey: BD27 B07A 5EF4 5C2A DAF7 0E04 8481 8A68 19AF 4A9B
- Registered on: 2018-12-24
- Last connection: 2020-02-03
- 06:47 PM Packages Bug #2770: [ffmpeg] cannot install on i686/openrc
- .sig files are allowed to be missing, since the default siglevel for arch is:
- packages require signing
- 05:46 PM Packages Bug #2770: [ffmpeg] cannot install on i686/openrc
The pacman software will attempt to install a dependency package from the first repository which provides ...
- 01:20 AM Parabola Community Forum Building & Modifying Packages: RE: What is the purpose of the 'debug' packages?
- makepkg.conf(5) is the correct place to add this option!
The file at https://git.parabola.nu/abslibre.git/tree/lib...
- 05:09 PM Packages Bug #2589: calibre depends on python2-dukpy (unavailable)
- That's complicated by the fact that recent python3 fixes have been on the versions of calibre which require webengine...
- 10:37 PM Packages Freedom issue #2548: [unarchiver] Might be non‐free software
- What precisely did you add? It's in [community] and synced from archlinux.
You should ask whether you have any rea...
- 09:44 PM Packages Freedom issue #2548: [unarchiver] Might be non‐free software
- "This software used to be free software, but isn't free anymore" is such an oxymoronic concept. This seems like a non...
- 02:39 PM Packages Packaging request #1962: [polybar] Add package to pcr
- We (the Arch Linux Trusted Users team) intend to move polybar to [community], but cannot/will not until polybar uses ...
- 04:29 PM Packages Freedom issue #2527: [asar]: depends on electron
- That is a devDependency, it is not used in the PKGBUILD -- did you even check this?
Report a bug to archlinux for ...
- 01:20 AM Packages Bug #2493: [makepkg] does not create package
- ==> Entering fakeroot environment...
==> Finished making: yay 9.3.1-1 (2019-09)
This doesn't make sense, because ...
- 01:32 AM Packages Bug #2492: [calibre]: v4.0 depends on qt5-webengine
- We have no set plans -- we are trying to port all leaf packages to python3, and, for python2 libraries, if nothing ne...
Also available in: Atom