- Email: email@example.com
- PGP PubKey: BD27 B07A 5EF4 5C2A DAF7 0E04 8481 8A68 19AF 4A9B
- Registered on: 2018-12-24
- Last connection: 2020-02-03
- 01:29 PM Packages Bug #2942: Spaces in filenames giving problems while installing
- See also https://bugs.archlinux.org/task/24270?string=fat32&project=3&search_in_comments=1&search_in_details=1
- 01:23 PM Packages Bug #2942: Spaces in filenames giving problems while installing
- Don't use the crippled vfat filesystem format, it will eat your filenames.
- 04:26 PM Packages Bug #2915: libusb update breaks calibre3
- 03:33 PM Packages Freedom Issue #1426: [anki] depend on qt5-webengine
- I was told that mnemosyne has a python core with multiple frontends, including both a qt webengine frontend and a web...
- 03:15 AM Parabola Community Forum General Discussion: RE: Ongoing issues with icu ...
- > It seems to me that both full upgrades and partial upgrades should be viable, if the package metadata is correct, b...
- 02:23 PM Packages Freedom Issue #1426: [anki] depend on qt5-webengine
- theova wrote:
> bill-auger wrote:
> > ok the package is in the pcr-testing repos now, if people want to test it - i...
- 04:47 AM Packages Freedom Issue #1426: [anki] depend on qt5-webengine
- To be clear, I don't expect you to be particularly successful getting most people to care about one browser engine ov...
- 02:33 PM Packages Bug #2820 (confirmed): [xmms2]: needs rebuild for new perl
- Arch Linux completed a perl upgrade to 5.32, so all parabola packages linked to perl or providing perl modules need t...
- 02:29 PM Packages Bug #2817: gpg check fails for updates
- I do not see anywhere that bill-auger has impugned your character, can you please refrain from doing so to him?
- 02:54 AM Packages Bug #2803: Add patch from eschwartz to use system libs in iceweasel / icecat / icedove
- Mozilla upstream stopped supporting a system sqlite at all, see https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1611386
Also available in: Atom