- Email: email@example.com
- PGP PubKey: BD27 B07A 5EF4 5C2A DAF7 0E04 8481 8A68 19AF 4A9B
- Registered on: 2018-12-24
- Last connection: 2020-02-03
- 04:26 PM Packages Bug #2915: libusb update breaks calibre3
- 03:33 PM Packages Freedom issue #1426: [anki] depend on qt5-webengine
- I was told that mnemosyne has a python core with multiple frontends, including both a qt webengine frontend and a web...
- 03:15 AM Parabola Community Forum General Discussion: RE: Ongoing issues with icu ...
- > It seems to me that both full upgrades and partial upgrades should be viable, if the package metadata is correct, b...
- 02:23 PM Packages Freedom issue #1426: [anki] depend on qt5-webengine
- theova wrote:
> bill-auger wrote:
> > ok the package is in the pcr-testing repos now, if people want to test it - i...
- 04:47 AM Packages Freedom issue #1426: [anki] depend on qt5-webengine
- To be clear, I don't expect you to be particularly successful getting most people to care about one browser engine ov...
- 02:33 PM Packages Bug #2820 (confirmed): [xmms2]: needs rebuild for new perl
- Arch Linux completed a perl upgrade to 5.32, so all parabola packages linked to perl or providing perl modules need t...
- 02:29 PM Packages Bug #2817: gpg check fails for updates
- I do not see anywhere that bill-auger has impugned your character, can you please refrain from doing so to him?
- 02:54 AM Packages Bug #2803: Add patch from eschwartz to use system libs in iceweasel / icecat / icedove
- Mozilla upstream stopped supporting a system sqlite at all, see https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1611386
- 06:47 PM Packages Bug #2770: [ffmpeg] cannot install on i686/openrc
- .sig files are allowed to be missing, since the default siglevel for arch is:
- packages require signing
- 05:46 PM Packages Bug #2770: [ffmpeg] cannot install on i686/openrc
The pacman software will attempt to install a dependency package from the first repository which provides ...
Also available in: Atom