- 02:50 PM Parabola Community Forum General Discussion: RE: Libre video chat applications
- @bill-auger I was trying it in icecat on x86, but I will install iceweasel and see if it is any better. On that syste...
- 02:45 PM Parabola Community Forum General Discussion: RE: Best Parabola package for testing GPU?
- @grizzlyuser thanks for the recommendation. I haven't tried xonotic, but I will install it and see how it performs.
- 01:05 AM Parabola Community Forum Troubleshooting : RE: Issue with X11/glamoregl on armv7 Chromebook
- I rolled back mesa and now it works again.
If you have an armv7 Chromebook: mesa 20.0.4-2 is no-bueno. Go back to ...
- Hi, I seem to be having a problem with X11 on my Chromebook C201 Parabola system.
I was playing around a bit with ...
- 12:52 AM Parabola Community Forum Building & Modifying Packages: RE: What is the purpose of the 'debug' packages?
- Is there a way to suppress building the debug packages? They seem to add quite a bit of time to the build.
- 12:55 PM Parabola Community Forum General Discussion: RE: Libre video chat applications
- @grizzlyuser Ok, thanks for the info on that. I would consider self-hosting, but I'm not willing to put the time in t...
- 01:21 AM Parabola Community Forum General Discussion: RE: Libre video chat applications
- I tried jitsi-meet in Iceweasel on my Chromebook, with the media.peerconnection.enabled setting set to true, but I st...
- 10:34 PM Packages Bug #2706 (in progress): jitsi won't open on armv7 (Chromebook)
- The jitsi package doesn't seem to work on my armv7 Chromebook.
Firstly, the incorrect Java path is provided in the...
I am wondering what would be the best package in the Parabola armv7 repos to test/benchmark a GPU? I have had ...
- 09:23 PM Packages Bug #2261: [C201] ThinkPenguin N150 USB WiFi not working
- To update this ticket: even after applying the above patch, I continued to experience stability issues with the USB w...
Also available in: Atom