- 04:23 PM Packages Bug #2825: [mesa] upgrade has broken lightdm greeter on armv7 Chromebook
- @bill-auger yes, they are both in extra, so seems like an upstream issue. I will submit a bug report to ALARM when I ...
- 11:41 AM Packages Bug #2825: [mesa] upgrade has broken lightdm greeter on armv7 Chromebook
- Hey, I just want to flag that I have resolved this. The issue was that, as well as mesa, I had to also update my llvm...
- 06:54 PM Packages Bug #2825 (unconfirmed): [mesa] upgrade has broken lightdm greeter on armv7 Chromebook
- I am using Parabola on an armv7 Chromebook. I did the following upgrade in pacman earlier today (from pacman.log):
- 02:50 PM Parabola Community Forum General Discussion: RE: Libre video chat applications
- @bill-auger I was trying it in icecat on x86, but I will install iceweasel and see if it is any better. On that syste...
- 02:45 PM Parabola Community Forum General Discussion: RE: Best Parabola package for testing GPU?
- @grizzlyuser thanks for the recommendation. I haven't tried xonotic, but I will install it and see how it performs.
- 01:05 AM Parabola Community Forum Troubleshooting : RE: Issue with X11/glamoregl on armv7 Chromebook
- I rolled back mesa and now it works again.
If you have an armv7 Chromebook: mesa 20.0.4-2 is no-bueno. Go back to ...
- Hi, I seem to be having a problem with X11 on my Chromebook C201 Parabola system.
I was playing around a bit with ...
- 12:52 AM Parabola Community Forum Building & Modifying Packages: RE: What is the purpose of the 'debug' packages?
- Is there a way to suppress building the debug packages? They seem to add quite a bit of time to the build.
- 12:55 PM Parabola Community Forum General Discussion: RE: Libre video chat applications
- @grizzlyuser Ok, thanks for the info on that. I would consider self-hosting, but I'm not willing to put the time in t...
- 01:21 AM Parabola Community Forum General Discussion: RE: Libre video chat applications
- I tried jitsi-meet in Iceweasel on my Chromebook, with the media.peerconnection.enabled setting set to true, but I st...
Also available in: Atom