- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 2017-07-04
- Last connection: 2018-05-28
- 03:37 AM Packages Packaging request #1830 (fixed): Let's revert Anki to version 2.0.*
- Anki 2.0 still uses qt-webkit instead of qt-webengine. For now, I'm installing aur/anki20 from the AUR.
- 01:43 AM Packages Bug #1438 (not-a-bug): Clementine, Midori, and messing with VLC video effects bricks my session
- Since a few days ago, Running clementine 1.3.1-9.parabola1 almost instantly causes my display to disappear, revealing...
- 05:06 PM Packages Freedom issue #1426: [anki] depend on qt5-webengine
- Would it be possible to use qtwebkit instead of qtwebengine in Anki? How would I do that?
- 04:58 PM Packages Freedom issue #1167: [chromium][qt5-webengine][electron] QTWebgine/Electron embeds "entire Chromium platform"
- jdoe wrote:
> A QtWebEngine developer has recently responded to the bug report at kde.org claiming that QtWebEngi...
- 06:27 PM Packages Freedom issue #1426: [anki] depend on qt5-webengine
- Anki won't run without the qt5-webengine dependency...
- 04:57 PM Packages Freedom issue #1426 (in progress): [anki] depend on qt5-webengine
- 03:44 AM Packages Bug #1415 (fixed): [command-not-found] broken and outdated because of libboost
- $ cnf-lookup bleh
cnf-lookup: error while loading shared libraries: libboost_system.so.1.55.0: cannot open shared ob...
- 06:00 PM pacman2pacman Bug #1388: [pacman2pacman]: should support other init systems than systemd
- Are the .sig errors normal?
`Pacman2pacman http download: core.db.sig: failed `
- 11:56 PM pacman2pacman Bug #1388: [pacman2pacman]: should support other init systems than systemd
- I've been using it like this on OpenRC, it failed to run (with the apropriate error) just a while ago after I had shu...
- 01:09 AM pacman2pacman Bug #1388: [pacman2pacman]: should support other init systems than systemd
- I would simply replace line 54 in pacman2pacman-get with `if ! pidof transmission-daemon > /dev/null`.
Edit: To te...
Also available in: Atom