- PGP PubKey: 0xEE6774CF7A589F38
- Registered on: 2019-02-03
- Last connection: 2020-04-14
- 04:00 AM Packages Bug #2694: [p11-kit] needs rebuild against [libffi] (affects [paraview], [lxterminal], [emacs] and probably others)
- It's because the Nonsystemd version of p11-kit needs to be rebuilt against libffi 3.3. It's a core library so it bre...
- 07:59 PM Packages Freedom issue #2409: [iceweasel] Can recommend non-free extensions and themes on about:addons page
- *facepalm* I totally didn't notice the separate "recommendations" menu. I only saw the section below my installed ex...
- 03:34 AM Packages Packaging request #2318: [iceweasel] needs upgrade to v70 for i686 and arm
- The 'extensions.htmlaboutaddons.recommendations.enabled' key toggles the "recommended extensions" section in the abou...
- 07:32 PM Packages Packaging request #2318: [iceweasel] needs upgrade to v70 for i686 and arm
- As an FYI to save someone some time, the following will need changing in order to build Iceweasel 68, at least on x86...
- 12:42 AM Packages Bug #2310: [clementine] needs qt5 build
- I'm on x86_64.
- 11:24 PM Packages Bug #2310 (confirmed): [clementine] needs qt5 build
- As the qt4 dependencies have been removed from Arch's repositories, a rebuild is needed against qt5 equivalents such ...
- 09:20 PM Packages Bug #2298 (fixed): [clementine] needs rebuild against libcdio 2.1.0
- Launching clementine gives the following error:
/usr/bin/clementine: error while loading shared libraries: libcdio...
- 10:43 PM Packages Packaging request #1981: [iceweasel]: Needs upgrade
- The broken search appears to be due to a syntax issue in the libre-searchengines patch. I haven't taken the time to ...
- 05:54 AM Packages Bug #2177: [core/systemd-libs] conflicts with other packages
- This doesn't solve the conflict issues with systemd setups, but for other init systems, ideally the libsystemd-dummy ...
- 07:10 AM Packages Bug #1984: Clementine 1.3.1 crashes when it changes track or suddenly.
- bill-auger wrote:
> that is very good news CommodoreCrunch
> could you try aggressively scrubbing around the ed...
Also available in: Atom