- 12:47 PM Packages Bug #427 (open): [mcomix] doesn't work with .cbr files
- mcomix-libre can't open .cbr files.
Seems an unar issue because this software uses it for open .cbr archives.
- 03:03 PM Packages Bug #416: [mc] should be patched to work with unar
- Doesn't work for me.
- 08:33 AM Packages Bug #416 (open): [mc] should be patched to work with unar
- When i try to open a .rar archive with mc-libre i have an error:
/usr/lib/mc/extfs.d/urar: line 20: rar: command n...
- 12:20 AM Packages Bug #364 (not-a-bug): [iceweasel] WebRTC video doesn't work
- I'm trying to use the new technology called WebRTC on https://talky.io/ a website reccomended from Mozilla.
- 07:18 AM Packages Freedom issue #348 (fixed): Maybe qmc2 should be blacklisted
- Maybe qmc2 package should be blacklisted.
Seems just a frontend for the yet blacklisted SDLMAME.
Please check this.
- 01:12 AM Servers Bug #226: [parabolaweb] error when i try to flag out-of-date packages
- You can close this bug.
Now it works.
- 10:12 AM Servers Bug #344 (fixed): [parabolaweb] "Flag Package Out-of-Date" should be disposible just for specific Parabola repos
- The option "Flag Package Out-of-Date" on the website should be disposible just for specific Parabola repositories.
- 12:19 AM Packages Bug #326: iceweasel-libre change addons repository
- I agree!
- 12:16 AM Packages Bug #325: compiles iceweasel-libre with Gstreamer support
- I agree.
Very useful feature.
- 11:03 AM Packages Bug #296: Grub error
- Solved (i think) with this https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Grub#Install_to_440-byte_MBR_boot_code_region
Also available in: Atom