- 01:46 PM Packages Bug #2229: mate-power-manager doesn't start with elogind on parabola openrc.
- After being able to update my Thinkpad T400, which now has mate-power-manager-2.24.0, the inhibition works and no lon...
- 06:06 PM Packages Bug #2229: mate-power-manager doesn't start with elogind on parabola openrc.
- Maybe the problem only comes from permission issues that need to be fixed with polkit.
- 06:02 PM Packages Bug #2229: mate-power-manager doesn't start with elogind on parabola openrc.
- Note that this means elogind will still perform power management, your computer can suspend after getting out of susp...
- 07:48 PM Packages Bug #2636: [openrc-desktop]: unable to start - typo in init scripts
- I have noticed the same problem with the provided wpa_supplicant initscript after updating.
- 07:25 PM Packages Bug #2556: Conflict updating openrc - libelogind and systemd-libsystemd are in conflict
- I forgot to mention the machine where this happened did have [nonsystemd] enabled, which is why other packages were p...
- 07:14 PM Packages Bug #2556 (confirmed): Conflict updating openrc - libelogind and systemd-libsystemd are in conflict
- When trying to run pacman -Syu today (last -Syu was 2019-10-28), pacman asked to replace some packages with a version...
- 02:15 PM Documentation Housekeeping #2026: OpenRC documentation needs clarification and expansion
- systemd-libs-dummy installs systemd-libsystemd but conflicts with systemd-libs. What is the difference between the sy...
- 05:29 PM Installation Media Bug #2108: ISO fails to boot with libreboot
- > 2. CLI -- the system stalled in its shutdown when issued shutdown -h now; I tested it anew and poweroff did work.
- 05:27 PM Installation Media Bug #2108: ISO fails to boot with libreboot
- I could boot the parabola openrc cli iso 201806 on a libreboot T400 using these grub commands (you might have to chan...
- 04:59 PM Installation Media Bug #2237 (unconfirmed): French locale and keyboard broken on the parabola openrc cli iso (201806)
- The keyboard is qwerty and the LANG environment variable contains 'fr_fr.utf-8' instead of 'fr_FR.UTF-8' (which works).
Also available in: Atom