- 09:34 AM Packages Bug #3082 (not-a-bug): [pipewire].nonsystemd cannot resolve "libopenaptx.so=0-64"
- I can't install pipewire on a openrc system.
Either libopenaptx needs to bee packaged or pipewire needs a rebuilt ...
- The Grub menu is displayed. After the kernel is loaded the laptop display gos dark. An external (HDMI) display works ...
- 04:53 PM Parabola Community Forum Troubleshooting : RE: Failed to load msr
- The error appears on the "startup console" bevore the tty and not in the dmesg. Scince im not using systemd ther is n...
- Every time i seart up my computer ther is this error. Apart from the error i dont have any issues.
I dont know exact...
- 06:42 PM Packages Bug #2970 (in progress): [openmw] openscenegraph34 moved to openscenegraph
- openmw still depend on openscenegraph34.
- 04:56 PM Parabola Community Forum Troubleshooting : RE: Openrc does not create startup scripts in /etc/init.d/
- 03:08 PM Parabola Community Forum Troubleshooting : RE: Linux-libre-lts no wifi and bluetooth !
- Now i'm "out of knowledge".
Possibly linux-libre-lts 5.4.85 devaults to ipv6 and your router/isp dosn't provide it.....
- 02:33 PM Parabola Community Forum Troubleshooting : RE: Linux-libre-lts no wifi and bluetooth !
- "ping 126.96.36.199" shouldn't need name resolution. Probabli the name translation(NAT) on your router fails...
- 02:05 PM Parabola Community Forum Troubleshooting : RE: Linux-libre-lts no wifi and bluetooth !
- I don't think the kernel(linux-libre-lts) is the problem.
Are you able to ping a server? Try:...
- 05:16 PM Packages Bug #2968 (fixed): [wxgtk] could nod be resolved
- wxgtk2 and wxgtk3 dont provide wxgtk anymore.
Also available in: Atom