- 11:48 PM Packages Packaging Request #3203 (fixed): Switch back to nextcloud-client package in the Arch repositories
- Previously, Arch used to build nextcloud-client with the nonfree qt5-webengine dependency. Upstream have since added ...
- 08:02 PM Packages Freedom Issue #2107: nextcloud-client depends on qt5-webengine
- Now that upstream officially support building without QT WebEngine, it was easy to build the latest version on Parabo...
- 08:33 PM Packages Bug #2939: [iceweasel]: cannot log into some webstes with "tracking detection" enabled
- I'm getting this problem too, and have been for some time.
Unfortunately, disabling Enhanced Tracking Protection d...
- 08:28 PM Packages Bug #2956: /usr/bin/python3: No module named Reflector
- Yeah, just downloaded the PKGBUILD and rebrand patch, built it, and it's working fine now. So it just needs a rebuild.
- 08:24 PM Packages Bug #2956 (fixed): /usr/bin/python3: No module named Reflector
- When I try to use `reflector` on the Libre repositories, I get that error.
I'm guessing it just needs to be rebuil...
- 09:40 PM Packages Bug #2887: [gammastep] gammastep requires geoclue2, feature can be disabled
- Yeah I don't actually see it here: https://www.parabola.nu/packages/?q=geoclue2
Where can I find the PKGBUILD?
- 01:21 PM Packages Bug #2887: [gammastep] gammastep requires geoclue2, feature can be disabled
- I was not aware of a neutered geoclue2 in nonprism-testing. I agree with that as the better option, as long as it doe...
- 08:21 AM Packages Bug #2887: [gammastep] gammastep requires geoclue2, feature can be disabled
- ah okay, so is it possible to get it put in nonprism instead? is there a process to go through or is this issue enoug...
- 08:54 PM Packages Bug #2887 (unconfirmed): [gammastep] gammastep requires geoclue2, feature can be disabled
- gammastep currently in the community repos: https://www.parabola.nu/packages/community/x86_64/gammastep/
it lets u...
- 12:25 PM Packages Bug #2870: [qutebrowser] Unable to start, using wayland (no Qt platform plugin could be initialized)
- I don't have $PYTHON_HOME, nor do I have any reference to $HOME/.local/lib, but I do have $HOME/.local/bin on my PATH...
Also available in: Atom