- PGP PubKey: 5E006CABE4BC601272C555834C707AA663C4EC31
- Registered on: 2019-10-20
- Last connection: 2020-02-18
- 05:58 PM Parabola Community Forum Troubleshooting : RE: The Bluetooth Saga
- I've recently noticed how sometimes I get this error for both the internal bluetooth device and the external one whic...
- I've been troubleshooting for a while Bluetooth issues that my laptop has, and I've managed to have some insights abo...
- 04:58 AM Packages Bug #2560: error: file '/initramfs-linux-libre.img' not found
- Megver83 wrote:
> If you don't provide more info I cannot help. Show me you mkinitcpio and pacman output, and a more...
- 07:11 AM Packages Bug #2572: [musescore] the current package has been signed by an invalid PGP signature
- bill-auger wrote:
> run this command:
i scrolled way too late on the chat logs to see someone having sim...
- 02:16 AM Packages Bug #2572 (not-a-bug): [musescore] the current package has been signed by an invalid PGP signature
- the error:
@error: musescore: signature from "bill-auger <email@example.com>" is unknown trust
:: File /...
- 07:09 AM Packages Bug #2573 (fixed): [odamex] updating to new version
- the odamex application we have on our repos is version 0.7.0-2, where the new version is 0.8.1
- 10:04 PM Packages Bug #2566: [gnome-shell] broken extension
- you know, albert einstein is credited with the quote;
"two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; an...
- 01:15 PM Packages Bug #2566: [gnome-shell] broken extension
- apparently i had them installed in /home/ partition and since i didn't touch it, all my user extensions were back
- 07:34 AM Packages Bug #2566 (not-a-bug): [gnome-shell] broken extension
- the recent gnome-shell has troubles with the extension 'dash-to-panel' (https://extensions.gnome.org/extension/1160/d...
- 01:28 AM Packages Bug #2560 (not-a-bug): error: file '/initramfs-linux-libre.img' not found
i did a clean openrc install following the installation guide
i did everything in the guide except instal...
Also available in: Atom