- PGP PubKey: 5E006CABE4BC601272C555834C707AA663C4EC31
- Registered on: 2019-10-20
- Last connection: 2019-11-05
- 08:55 AM Parabola Community Forum Security & Privacy : RE: Criptext
- bill-auger wrote:
> the libreplanet mailing list is ideal for these general sort of
> "what do fossies recommend?" ...
- 03:22 PM Parabola Community Forum Security & Privacy : RE: Criptext
- it looks interesting, i will take a look at it later
what about e-mail services? which one did you enjoy most?
- 04:53 PM Parabola Community Forum Security & Privacy : RE: Criptext
- yeah, it's so suspicious it's laughable
at least it works as a disposable e-mail for some specific uses
- from their website:
> Criptext is an encrypted email service that guarantees security, privacy and control over all ...
- 03:42 PM Parabola Community Forum Kernel & Hardware: RE: Nvidia GPU
- Oh, yes, they are detected!
I was just wondering how could I use a specific GPU for a specific purpose.
- Excuse me for even mentioning this corporation, but I happen to have a NVIDIA GPU (although I have no idea if the dri...
- 01:26 PM Parabola Community Forum Freedom & Liberty Discussion: RE: A question
- Do CPU use drivers? If so, are they libre'd?
- Considering I run Parabola on a machine carrying an Intel i7-4700MQ CPU, how does my system even work? Is the driver ...
- 01:23 PM Packages Packaging request #2519: Request for prboom+ (prboom-plus)
- I agree with having old packages stored somewhere for many purposes, however, I do not fully understand how a repo fo...
- 05:06 PM Packages Packaging request #2519: Request for prboom+ (prboom-plus)
- A most reasonable decision
Out of mere curiosity - does Parabola keeps track of deprecated packages for any purposes...
Also available in: Atom