- 08:10 AM Packages Bug #2876 (fixed): [cups-filters] Broken poppler dependency
- The poppler package update 20.08 breaks the cups-filters dependency poppler >=0.90.1 when issuing a system upgrade.
- 05:48 PM Packages Bug #2839: [icedove] 68.9.0-nonprism text missing in add-ons menu
- I just noticed that the menu was fine again, although Icedove is still 68.9. It’s hard to tell what fixed it. The onl...
- I use the Transmission CLI and it creates a transmission user and group to deal with torrented files for security rea...
- 03:02 PM Parabola Community Forum Troubleshooting : RE: Display bug in Icedove to install extensions
- Al right, thank you for the explanation of this subtlety. I opened a ticket to reference the bug: ##2839.
- 03:00 PM Packages Bug #2839 (unconfirmed): [icedove] 68.9.0-nonprism text missing in add-ons menu
- The gear icon drop-down menu of the add-ons page in Icedove doesn’t show the text, making the menu a few pixels wide....
- 07:40 AM Packages Freedom issue #1426: [anki] depend on qt5-webengine
- bill-auger wrote:
> for the sake of considering more alternatives, is there any reason why 'parley' is not a suitabl...
- 10:35 AM Parabola Community Forum Troubleshooting : RE: Display bug in Icedove to install extensions
- Just got the solution from the IRC channel. I post it here for future reference:
* Download the extension file (.x...
- 07:50 AM Packages Bug #2837 (fixed): [cups-filters] Broken dependency
- Following this issue ##2834, cups-filters has now a broken dependency on poppler.
I installed cups-filters before th...
- 03:25 PM Packages Bug #2834: [cups-filters][tokyocabinet]: Signature is unkown trust
- Thanks, refreshing Andreas’ key again worked.
- 10:48 AM Packages Bug #2834 (fixed): [cups-filters][tokyocabinet]: Signature is unkown trust
- I tried to install packages cups and cups-pdf. The dependency cups-filters could not be installed:...
Also available in: Atom