- 03:12 PM Packages Privacy Issue #2961 (unconfirmed): [hexchat] Leaks some data on CTCP VERSION
- HexChat leaks some data about kernel and hardware installed on CTCP VERSION, should only send its own version I think.
- 02:27 PM Packages Privacy Issue #2932: [iceweasel-hardened-preferences] Kill insecure connections
- HTTPS only mode was implemented in Firefox 83 so I don't think this option will change. `browser.preferences.exposeHT...
- 05:16 PM Packages Privacy Issue #2932: [iceweasel-hardened-preferences] Kill insecure connections
- There are options `dom.security.https_only_mode.upgrade_local` and `dom.security.https_only_mode.upgrade_onion` to pr...
- 09:03 PM Packages Privacy Issue #2932 (info needed): [iceweasel-hardened-preferences] Kill insecure connections
- Insecure connections are dead long time, but browsers for some reason are too slow to even use a warning on them.
- 04:37 PM Servers Feature Request #2920 (open): Onion service
- I'm afraid of RIAA doing major attack on the Internet to prevent distribution of free software, due to recent youtube...
- 04:35 PM Packages Packaging Request #2919 (wont-fix): [youtube-dlc] Replacement for youtube-dl
- youtube-dl repository was recently taken down by RIAA censorship.
I request to package youtube-dlc fork [https://g...
- I have found exact log messages on my IRC logs....
- 11:56 AM Packages Bug #2906: [tor] Does not reload
- This is about someone reported scam post on Redmine and administrator checked some Redmine logs to check whether or n...
- 04:20 PM Packages Bug #2906: [tor] Does not reload
- After doing `sudo systemctl reload tor`, it doesn't reload. As you said, it restarts fine.
On reload, tor process ...
Also available in: Atom