Freedom Issue #1130
[virt-install] non-fsdg compliant distros and OS with libvirt+qemu-headless
Hi, on my parabola server I installed libvirt, qemu-headless and qemu-headless-arch-extra.
I connected to it trough my parabola laptop,with virt-manager.
After connecting to the server, I clicked on "create a new virtual machine"
I then selected local install media (ISO image or cdrom)
When messing with OS type and version, many non-FSDG compliant GNU/Linux distributions(like Ubuntu 16.04) and operating system (Microsoft Windows 10) are shown.
- Assignee set to Anonymous
- Priority changed from bug to freedom issue
- Tracker changed from Bug to Freedom Issue
- Status changed from open to in progress
- % Done changed from 0 to 30
- Subject changed from non-fsdg compliant distros and OS with libvirt+qemu-headless to [virt-install] non-fsdg compliant distros and OS with libvirt+qemu-headless
Is testing non-free software in a VM a freedom issue? But I understand the idea about not promoting it.
- % Done changed from 30 to 100
- Status changed from in progress to fixed
- Related to Bug #1140: [virt-install] Error pops up after click on Forward in wizard when creating new VM added
Also available in: Atom