- Email: GNUtoo@cyberdimension.org
- Registered on: 2012-12-12
- Last connection: 2022-09-27
- Upstreaming Patches (Hacker, 2020-06-12)
- aarch64 (Hacker, 2021-02-09)
- ppc64le (Hacker, 2020-01-20)
- Parabola Community Forum (Hacker, 2019-04-19)
- i686 (Hacker, 2021-02-09)
- Packages (Hacker, 2019-02-06)
- Servers (Hacker, 2019-02-06)
- libretools (Hacker, 2019-02-06)
- Branding (Hacker, 2019-02-06)
- Installation Media (Hacker, 2019-02-06)
- Ports (Hacker, 2019-02-06)
- pbot-ng (Hacker, 2019-02-06)
- pacman2pacman (Hacker, 2019-02-06)
- riscv64 (Hacker, 2019-02-06)
- Documentation (Hacker, 2019-02-06)
- Tools (Hacker, 2019-03-28)
- dbscripts (Hacker, 2019-03-28)
- parabola-hackers (Hacker, 2019-03-28)
- armv7h (Hacker, 2021-02-09)
- 05:11 PM Packages Bug #3337: [winetricks-libre] Deprecated upstream
- There are valid uses case for downloading and running third party software that is fully free.
A common use case i...
- 10:28 AM Packages Bug #3334 (confirmed): Make aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc work again on armv7h
- Before we had an aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc package on armv7h, but it was removed accidentally.
And if we build the PKGBU...
- 10:26 AM Packages Packaging Request #3309: [uboot-pinebookpro]: build recipe
- The issue is that we currently lack aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc on armv7h. We had it before but it was removed by mistake, ...
- 09:38 AM Packages Revision 0e699432 (abslibre): libre: libretools: add in forgetten pkgrel bump
- I forgot to do some git add before pushing last time,
so it didn't pick the pkgrel along the way.
- 09:37 AM Packages Revision 461e88c9 (abslibre): pcr: prosody-modules: fix unknown revision '4959:0989dea9b356'
- Without that fix, we have:
| ==> Retrieving sources...
| -> Updating prosody-modules-0.12.1 hg repo...
- 11:45 PM Packages Revision 3e90ee2f (abslibre): libretools: librefetch: fix "does not contain a valid package suffix"
- Without that fix we have the following error when trying to build a
tarball that needs to be created with librefetch:...
- 07:32 PM Packages Freedom Issue #3329: libretro-duckstation potential freedom issue
- In libretro-core-info (https://github.com/libretro/libretro-core-info) we have the following commit:...
- 07:22 PM Packages Freedom Issue #3329: libretro-duckstation potential freedom issue
- libretro-duckstation depends on libretro-core-info that has the .info I mentioned before: https://github.com/archlinu...
- 07:08 PM Packages Freedom Issue #3329: libretro-duckstation potential freedom issue
- I found that: https://github.com/libretro/libretro-super/blob/master/dist/info/duckstation_libretro.info
But I'm n...
- 07:09 PM Packages Bug #3332 (confirmed): retroarch contains some CC-BY-NC icons
- If I download its source code:...
Also available in: Atom