- Email: GNUtoo@cyberdimension.org
- Registered on: 2012-12-12
- Last connection: 2019-12-16
- ppc64le (Hacker, 2020-01-20)
- Parabola Community Forum (Hacker, 2019-04-19)
- Packages (Hacker, 2019-02-06)
- Servers (Hacker, 2019-02-06)
- libretools (Hacker, 2019-02-06)
- Branding (Hacker, 2019-02-06)
- Installation media (Hacker, 2019-02-06)
- Software ports (Hacker, 2019-02-06)
- pbot-ng (Hacker, 2019-02-06)
- pacman2pacman (Hacker, 2019-02-06)
- riscv64 (Hacker, 2019-02-06)
- Documentation (Hacker, 2019-02-06)
- Tools (Hacker, 2019-03-28)
- dbscripts (Hacker, 2019-03-28)
- parabola-hackers (Hacker, 2019-03-28)
- 02:36 AM Packages Bug #2564 (fixed): [gajim-plugin-omemo] Plugin no longer visible/working after recent Gajim 1.1.3-2 update
I've indeed pushed the fix not so long ago.
Here's what I have on my laptop (Parabola i686):...
- 11:36 PM Packages Packaging request #874: [tor-browser] add package for PCR
- Here are some pointers to the status of this issue:
* The following "wiki page":https://wiki.raptorcs.com/wiki/Porti...
- 10:38 PM Packages Feature Request #2578: ARM: Add back GRUB
- On ARM, we currently use the standard distro booting scheme from u-boot:
- It tries boot.scr first
- It then try sy...
- 10:35 PM Packages Feature Request #2578 (open): ARM: Add back GRUB
- 05:00 PM Packages Bug #2535 (unconfirmed): i686: krita fails to start because it's linked to libHalf.so.24 instead of libHalf-2_4.so.24
- On i686 krita fails to start while it does start on x86_64:...
- 10:06 PM Packages Bug #2032 (fixed): [i686] [mplayer] recompile it due to libswscale.so.4 not found
- fixed since quite some time
- 10:05 PM Packages Bug #2144 (fixed): mplayer-38101-2.parabola1-i686 not building with libremakepkg
- Fixed since quite some time now
- 04:29 PM Packages Packaging request #2433: [AUR][morris-worm]
- While the packaging request is really funny, we also have "between 400 and 500 other issues":https://labs.parabola.nu...
- 03:57 PM Packages Packaging request #2433: [AUR][morris-worm]
- I think it was a good idea to delete it from AUR because many arch users can very easily (with a pacman wrapper) inst...
- 01:37 PM Installation media Bug #2413: [EFI] [GRUB] Reboot every time EFI boot variable is modified
- Which computer is affected (brand, model and version if applicable) ?
Also available in: Atom