- Email: GNUtoo@cyberdimension.org
- Registered on: 2012-12-12
- Last connection: 2023-09-16
- Upstreaming Patches (Hacker, 2020-06-12)
- aarch64 (Hacker, 2021-02-09)
- ppc64le (Hacker, 2020-01-20)
- Parabola Community Forum (Hacker, 2019-04-19)
- i686 (Hacker, 2021-02-09)
- Packages (Hacker, 2019-02-06)
- Servers (Hacker, 2019-02-06)
- libretools (Hacker, 2019-02-06)
- Branding (Hacker, 2019-02-06)
- Installation Media (Hacker, 2019-02-06)
- Ports (Hacker, 2019-02-06)
- pbot-ng (Hacker, 2019-02-06)
- pacman2pacman (Hacker, 2019-02-06)
- riscv64 (Hacker, 2019-02-06)
- Documentation (Hacker, 2019-02-06)
- Tools (Hacker, 2019-03-28)
- dbscripts (Hacker, 2019-03-28)
- parabola-hackers (Hacker, 2019-03-28)
- armv7h (Hacker, 2021-02-09)
- 10:30 PM Packages Freedom Issue #3530: Repo Sync Happened without Filtering!
- Few days ago I pushed this commit in the blacklist repository:...
- 10:51 PM Packages Freedom Issue #3473 (confirmed): [hackrf] some files depend on nonfree software
- The "PKGBUILD":https://raw.githubusercontent.com/archlinux/svntogit-community/packages/hackrf/trunk/PKGBUILD points t...
- 05:10 PM Packages Freedom Issue #3471 (unconfirmed): [netctl] unclear license
- The netctl source code seems to be available here: https://gitlab.archlinux.org/archlinux/netctl and after downloadin...
- 01:49 PM Packages Bug #3470 (confirmed): arduino: Has a package manager
- The package manager is available in "Tools" -> "Board: [...]" -> "Boards Manager".
I've no idea of it's policies,...
- 01:39 PM Packages Bug #3469 (confirmed): arduino-avr-core contain binaries (but also their source code)
- The arduino package isn't useful alone: it needs some extra software to support specific microcontroller boards.
- 04:04 PM Packages Bug #3451: community/bass lacking source code
- Here's the status of various distributions:
| Distro | Package name | Status ...
- 03:42 PM Packages Bug #3451 (confirmed): community/bass lacking source code
- Ah indeed, for some reasons I didn't see that part. Since it's considered NC some other FSDG distros also have the is...
- 11:19 PM Packages Bug #3451 (fixed): community/bass lacking source code
- The "source code zip":https://downloads.sourceforge.net/scummvm/bass-cd-1.2.zip has the following files:...
- 07:06 PM Packages Privacy Issue #3402: Check if xonotic enable statistics.xonotic.org by default
- I've checked with a fresh Guix system installation, and xonotic has the same behavior than with Parabola: with all tr...
- 12:37 AM Packages Housekeeping #3385: [qt5-webkit]: dropped from arch - many dependents
- gap wrote:
> I seriously do not believe we can fix an ethical problem upstream with technical modifications downstre...
Also available in: Atom