- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SSH PubKey: ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAADAQABAAAAgQC5cgmkYLrRqHYmxneqqdNklaDnueQybMUcS1oExUoN6Xtk65VsjXwosB2nmtLf/weVHgjp7QXo6I9FFIlFRxwAZ3mttvJWWihthfL7kIwTjf0htFABlMQ3hq/4rT61LZaSmn4IW9jMlGrbVySxJGtTSvjiRRfdNZxReHTLDgVG+w==
- PGP PubKey: AC26EFF764A88D44D385712940A2AD8424DE1AF3
- Registered on: 2016-11-18
- Last connection: 2022-09-25
- Packages (Hacker, 2017-06-30)
- Installation Media (Hacker, 2017-06-30)
- pbot-ng (Hacker, 2017-06-30)
- Branding (Hacker, 2017-06-30)
- Documentation (Hacker, 2017-06-30)
- Ports (Hacker, 2017-06-30)
- ppc64le (Hacker, 2020-01-20)
- Upstreaming Patches (Hacker, 2020-06-12)
- aarch64 (Hacker, 2021-02-09)
- i686 (Hacker, 2021-02-09)
- armv7h (Hacker, 2021-02-09)
- pacman2pacman (Hacker, 2017-06-30)
- Servers (Hacker, 2017-06-30)
- libretools (Hacker, 2017-06-30)
- Tools (Hacker, 2019-03-28)
- dbscripts (Hacker, 2019-03-28)
- parabola-hackers (Hacker, 2019-03-28)
- riscv64 (Hacker, 2018-04-16)
- Parabola Community Forum (Hacker, 2019-04-19)
- 08:25 PM Packages Housekeeping #3350 (duplicate): [TODO] Deprecate python2 packages
- As you may have noticed, "Arch deprecated python2":https://archlinux.org/news/removing-python2-from-the-repositories/...
- 01:28 AM Packages Freedom Issue #2909: fwupd has a nonfree repository Was: Do check fwupd
- Do we really want this? this issue is similar to the ones of third party package managers (pip, npm, flatpak) which o...
- 07:19 PM Packages Bug #2775 (fixed): [libremakepkg]: all arm builds failing
- Just upgraded the packages. I did a second release to merge all binfmt .conf files into one, so it does not conflict ...
- 11:05 PM Packages Bug #2775: [libremakepkg]: all arm builds failing
- Megver83 wrote:
> I've been testing QEMU 7 and it solves this issue, even the pacman error saying that / is read-onl...
- 09:43 PM Packages Bug #2775 (in progress): [libremakepkg]: all arm builds failing
- I've been testing QEMU 7 and it solves this issue, even the pacman error saying that / is read-only in the armv7h chr...
- 06:39 AM Parabola Community Forum Troubleshooting : RE: parabola openrc update gpg keys on boot
- I think this should be removed. It causes a huge mess when there's slow connection or no network. A better approach, ...
- 02:33 AM Packages Bug #2372: [linux-libre-chromebook] not booting on C201
- Just for the record, "ChromiumOS deprecated the veyron patch":https://chromium.googlesource.com/chromiumos/third_part...
- 02:18 AM Ports Porting #3291 (open): [powerpc64le][riscv64] Use ArchPOWER as base distro
- "ArchPOWER":https://archlinuxpower.org/ is an unofficial powerpc64le, powerpc and riscv64 port of Arch Linux. I have ...
- 02:04 AM Packages Housekeeping #3290 (in progress): [nonsystemd] OpenRC init scripts repackaging
- Our OpenRC init scripts PKGBUILDs are based on the deprecated Arch OpenRC and Manjaro OpenRC projects. Although they ...
- 04:46 PM Documentation Housekeeping #3168: [eudev-systemd]: package dropped - still suggested on the wiki
- eudev is systemd's udev, and it is almost exactly the same as nonsystemd/udev, please don't bring eudev back, it is p...
Also available in: Atom