- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SSH PubKey: ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAADAQABAAAAgQC5cgmkYLrRqHYmxneqqdNklaDnueQybMUcS1oExUoN6Xtk65VsjXwosB2nmtLf/weVHgjp7QXo6I9FFIlFRxwAZ3mttvJWWihthfL7kIwTjf0htFABlMQ3hq/4rT61LZaSmn4IW9jMlGrbVySxJGtTSvjiRRfdNZxReHTLDgVG+w==
- PGP PubKey: AC26EFF764A88D44D385712940A2AD8424DE1AF3
- Registered on: 2016-11-18
- Last connection: 2020-03-25
- Packages (Hacker, 2017-06-30)
- Installation media (Hacker, 2017-06-30)
- pbot-ng (Hacker, 2017-06-30)
- Branding (Hacker, 2017-06-30)
- Documentation (Hacker, 2017-06-30)
- Software ports (Hacker, 2017-06-30)
- ppc64le (Hacker, 2020-01-20)
- pacman2pacman (Hacker, 2017-06-30)
- Servers (Hacker, 2017-06-30)
- libretools (Hacker, 2017-06-30)
- Tools (Hacker, 2019-03-28)
- dbscripts (Hacker, 2019-03-28)
- parabola-hackers (Hacker, 2019-03-28)
- riscv64 (Hacker, 2018-04-16)
- Parabola Community Forum (Hacker, 2019-04-19)
- 06:54 PM Packages Bug #2652 (fixed): [nonsystemd/p11-kit]: and core/libp11-kit seem to be conflicting
- looks like p11-kit was updated by @bill-auger, solving this issue
I'll mark it as fixed
- 06:53 PM Installation media Bug #2628: no network after installing openrc system on X200 with Libreboot
- arojas0609 wrote:
> After several days struggling to install Parabola Linux on a Lenovo X200 system with Libreboot, ...
- 06:47 PM Installation media Bug #2633 (not-a-bug): cryptsetup not available on CLI OpenRC iso
- install it from the live system then, it's very easy, just type "pacman -S cryptsetup" and you're done
- 06:46 PM Installation media Bug #2630: Problems installing Parabola OpenRC LXDE
- I plan to replace those install scripts with a fork of Revenge Installer, a zenity script, so it's graphical. Plus, I...
- 07:33 PM libretools Bug #2648: libremakepkg failing on i686 with Operation not permitted on '/tmp/*/db/sync/*.db
- A temporary solution could be adding an option in libretools so the user can configure it to use systemd-nspawn or ch...
- 07:30 PM libretools Bug #2648: libremakepkg failing on i686 with Operation not permitted on '/tmp/*/db/sync/*.db
- This issue happened in beefcake, but I didn't know it was due to systemd-nspawn (I use OpenRC). Just installed the [n...
- 09:13 PM Packages Freedom issue #2645 (confirmed): [archlinux-repro] downloads archlinux's bootstrap
- when running the 'repro' command from archlinux-repro, an Arch Linux bootstrap image is downloaded, which means we sh...
- 09:10 PM Packages Housekeeping #2478 (fixed): [arm-linux-gnueabi-gcc][arm-linux-gnueabi-binutils]: possible duplicate packages
- Just realized this issue was reported 6 months ago
They are all different cross compilers, which are needed to bui...
- 02:23 PM Packages Bug #2638: [systemd] remove from base-devel group
- bill-auger wrote:
> 'systemd' is already pulled in by 'base' via
> 'systemd-sysvcompat' and 'systemd-udev'; and 'ba...
- 06:52 PM Packages Bug #2639 (confirmed): [uboot4extlinux] do not use fallback images as initrd
- Linux-libre kernels for ARM do not have fallback images (although I can add them, but that's another discussion). And...
Also available in: Atom