- Email: email@example.com
- SSH PubKey: ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAADAQABAAAAgQC5cgmkYLrRqHYmxneqqdNklaDnueQybMUcS1oExUoN6Xtk65VsjXwosB2nmtLf/weVHgjp7QXo6I9FFIlFRxwAZ3mttvJWWihthfL7kIwTjf0htFABlMQ3hq/4rT61LZaSmn4IW9jMlGrbVySxJGtTSvjiRRfdNZxReHTLDgVG+w==
- PGP PubKey: AC26EFF764A88D44D385712940A2AD8424DE1AF3
- Registered on: 2016-11-18
- Last connection: 2020-05-29
- Packages (Hacker, 2017-06-30)
- Installation media (Hacker, 2017-06-30)
- pbot-ng (Hacker, 2017-06-30)
- Branding (Hacker, 2017-06-30)
- Documentation (Hacker, 2017-06-30)
- Software ports (Hacker, 2017-06-30)
- ppc64le (Hacker, 2020-01-20)
- pacman2pacman (Hacker, 2017-06-30)
- Servers (Hacker, 2017-06-30)
- libretools (Hacker, 2017-06-30)
- Tools (Hacker, 2019-03-28)
- dbscripts (Hacker, 2019-03-28)
- parabola-hackers (Hacker, 2019-03-28)
- riscv64 (Hacker, 2018-04-16)
- Parabola Community Forum (Hacker, 2019-04-19)
- 01:32 AM Packages Packaging request #2512: ungoogled-chromium with Guix recipe: is it a go?
- freemor wrote:
> @Megver83 I can understand the wish to move this forward. but as far as I know (and I mey be a bit...
- 12:15 AM Packages Packaging request #2512: ungoogled-chromium with Guix recipe: is it a go?
- This Chromium thing looks like a never ending issue. When I read this, I felt like I needed to propose a real solutio...
- 05:47 AM Packages Bug #2775: [libremakepkg]: all arm builds failing
- > not everyone has an ARM board
BTW, who has one? afaik, you (@GNUtoo), @oaken-source, @ovruni and I. I'd like to ...
- 04:49 AM Packages Bug #2170 (in progress): Polkit-kde-agent not autostart at KDE Plasma boot
- This issue was never fixed, and just experienced it in a Parabola VM. I tried what @Time4Tea said and it worked.
- 07:24 PM Packages Bug #1642 (fixed): [openrc]: boot gets stuck with linux-libre 4.15+
- thanks to your log, I discovered other errors :P (but none of them related to this issue)
if you removed hwclock, ...
- 05:12 PM Packages Bug #2511 (confirmed): [xf86-video-ati]: X can't start
- It looks like Hyperbola fixed this
- 05:10 PM Packages Bug #2511: [xf86-video-ati]: X can't start
- I found the following after quick research:
- 04:45 PM Packages Bug #2511: [xf86-video-ati]: X can't start
- What I'm suspecting is that it is a problem of X, not a firmware not kernel problem
> symbol lookup error: /usr/li...
- 04:47 PM Packages Bug #2517: xf86-video-ati breaks xorg
- If downgrading xf86-video-ati solves the issue, then it is not a firmware problem. Issue #2511 shows the real problem...
- 02:05 AM Packages Bug #2639: [uboot4extlinux] do not use fallback images as initrd
- Update: I added a fallback preset for ARM kernels, but mkinitcpio did not build them successfully, so I removed them....
Also available in: Atom