- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SSH PubKey: ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAADAQABAAAAgQC5cgmkYLrRqHYmxneqqdNklaDnueQybMUcS1oExUoN6Xtk65VsjXwosB2nmtLf/weVHgjp7QXo6I9FFIlFRxwAZ3mttvJWWihthfL7kIwTjf0htFABlMQ3hq/4rT61LZaSmn4IW9jMlGrbVySxJGtTSvjiRRfdNZxReHTLDgVG+w==
- PGP PubKey: AC26EFF764A88D44D385712940A2AD8424DE1AF3
- Registered on: 2016-11-18
- Last connection: 2019-08-14
- Packages (Hacker, 2017-06-30)
- Installation media (Hacker, 2017-06-30)
- pbot-ng (Hacker, 2017-06-30)
- Branding (Hacker, 2017-06-30)
- Documentation (Hacker, 2017-06-30)
- Software ports (Hacker, 2017-06-30)
- pacman2pacman (Hacker, 2017-06-30)
- Servers (Hacker, 2017-06-30)
- libretools (Hacker, 2017-06-30)
- Tools (Hacker, 2019-03-28)
- dbscripts (Hacker, 2019-03-28)
- parabola-hackers (Hacker, 2019-03-28)
- riscv64 (Hacker, 2018-04-16)
- Parabola Community Forum (Hacker, 2019-04-19)
- 09:30 PM Packages Freedom issue #2467 (unconfirmed): [webkit2gtk] has gst-libav as optdepend for "nonfree media decoding"
- I looked at it but didn't really investigated that much. The webkit2gtk package has "gst-libav: nonfree media decodin...
- 12:59 AM Packages Bug #2372: [linux-libre-chromebook] not booting on C201
- OK, I'll be pending
- 09:34 PM Packages Freedom issue #1167: [chromium][qt5-webengine][electron] QTWebgine/Electron embeds "entire Chromium platform"
- This is getting insane and pointless. The "official Qt Wiki":https://wiki.qt.io/QtWebEngine says very clearly:
- 08:21 PM Packages Privacy issue #2326: linux-libre 5.1.4-gnu-1 an gzip
- I don't understand what you mean. This kernel update is like any other kernel update, there's nothing new.
- 10:40 PM Packages Housekeeping #2319: [linux-libre-lts]: out of date defconfig => libremakepkg pauses and waits for user input
First: why did GNUtoo modified linux-libre (not -lts like this issue???)
Second: That's the normal be...
- 06:41 PM Servers Feature Request #738: Add new Parabola User Repo [PUR] (like AUR)
- There used to be a PUR, but then it was removed
- 03:39 PM Packages Bug #2141: libremakepkg failing to build package due to read-only startdir in recent librechroots
- bill-auger wrote:
> megver says he did not see this problem because his chroots use openrc/nonsystemd - apparently t...
- 03:55 AM Packages Bug #2315 (fixed): kernel build issue: [...] cannot import name 'AutodocReporter' from 'sphinx.ext.autodoc' [...]
- 12:57 AM Packages Bug #2261 (in progress): [C201] ThinkPenguin N150 USB WiFi not working
- 12:57 AM Packages Bug #2261: [C201] ThinkPenguin N150 USB WiFi not working
- Time4Tea wrote:
> Update: I recompiled the patched ath9k modules with the Module.symvers file and the ThinkPenguin d...
Also available in: Atom