- PGP PubKey: 3954A7AB837D0EA9CFA9798925DB7D9B5A8D4B40
- Registered on: 2016-10-31
- Last connection: 2019-07-18
- libretools (Hacker, 2017-09-22)
- Servers (Hacker, 2017-09-22)
- pacman2pacman (Hacker, 2017-09-22)
- Software ports (Hacker, 2017-09-22)
- Documentation (Hacker, 2017-09-22)
- Branding (Hacker, 2017-09-22)
- pbot-ng (Hacker, 2017-09-22)
- Packages (Hacker, 2017-09-22)
- Installation media (Hacker, 2017-09-22)
- Tools (Hacker, 2019-03-28)
- dbscripts (Hacker, 2019-03-28)
- parabola-hackers (Hacker, 2019-03-28)
- riscv64 (Hacker, 2018-04-16)
- Parabola Community Forum (Hacker, 2019-04-19)
- 03:12 PM Installation media Bug #2384: [OpenRC LXDE netinstall] Graphical applications refuse to execute on display :0.0 randomly
- i think this is about the behavior of the LiveISO, not the installed system?
- 02:59 PM Packages Bug #2390 (confirmed): [bbswitch] pgp fail
- his key was just renewed - run this command to refresh it:...
- 02:16 PM Packages Freedom issue #2392 (forwarded upstream): [kurso-de-esperanto]: binary assets
- this package has a number of issues that need to be addressed - most urgently, that it is based on QT4; and is no lon...
- 10:49 AM Installation media Bug #2386 (duplicate): [OpenRC LXDE netinstall] install.sh base system does not respect your-initfreedom
- 10:13 AM Installation media Feature Request #2385 (not-a-bug): [OpenRC LXDE netinstall] Graphical installer
- duplicate of #1545
- 09:57 AM Installation media Bug #2380 (not-a-bug): [OpenRC LXDE netinstall] Installation/live issues
- 09:47 AM Packages Packaging request #2339: add TuxGuitar
- luckily, there is nothing preventing you from using this, or any
program with parabola; and because an AUR PKGBUILD...
- 07:58 PM Packages Bug #2381 (info needed): [netctl][networkmanager]: RF Kill automatically disables Wi‐Fi on boot
- 07:47 PM Packages Bug #2381: [netctl][networkmanager]: RF Kill automatically disables Wi‐Fi on boot
- and note that there are important differences between the hardware
being "on/off", and secondly, the network manager...
- 07:43 PM Servers Feature Request #2382: [redmine] Allow anonymous issues
- or here another idea, maybe require users to maintain a valid
email address and sign each post with GPG?
i think ...
Also available in: Atom