- PGP PubKey: 3954A7AB837D0EA9CFA9798925DB7D9B5A8D4B40
- Registered on: 2016-10-31
- Last connection: 2020-08-05
- ppc64le (Hacker, 2020-01-20)
- Upstreaming patches (Hacker, 2020-06-12)
- Packages (Hacker, 2017-09-22)
- Installation media (Hacker, 2017-09-22)
- pbot-ng (Hacker, 2017-09-22)
- Branding (Hacker, 2017-09-22)
- Documentation (Hacker, 2017-09-22)
- Software ports (Hacker, 2017-09-22)
- pacman2pacman (Hacker, 2017-09-22)
- Servers (Hacker, 2017-09-22)
- libretools (Hacker, 2017-09-22)
- Tools (Hacker, 2019-03-28)
- dbscripts (Hacker, 2019-03-28)
- parabola-hackers (Hacker, 2019-03-28)
- riscv64 (Hacker, 2018-04-16)
- Parabola Community Forum (Hacker, 2019-04-19)
- 11:21 PM Packages Packaging request #2902: [pcsx2] unfree dependency needed no more
- IMHO, this program probably has no known use-case, which does not entail acquiring non-free software - even in the ho...
- 09:07 PM Packages Bug #2897: Plasma Panel icons doesn't load and desktop
- i have KDE installed on a systemd system - i did not try it
on an openrc system; because i dont presume that the init...
- 06:20 PM Packages Bug #2897: Plasma Panel icons doesn't load and desktop
- i can not reproduce the reported problem - my KDE panel shows
all of the icons, just as it did the last time you repo...
- 02:03 AM Packages Packaging request #2874: [python2-*]: multiple packages dropped from arch
- > <eschwartz> warning: I just released calibre 5.0 to the arch repos. It's python3-only, so I dropped some old module...
- 06:38 AM Packages Housekeeping #2878 (fixed): [pcr/ucsniff-ace] Asks to replace 'ace'
- 06:05 AM Packages Bug #2891 (fixed): [i686/libxcrypt]: prevents system upgrade
- 05:56 AM Packages Bug #2898 (fixed): :: unable to satisfy dependency 'python-pyqt5<5.15.1' required by qutebrowser
- 05:56 AM Packages Bug #2816: cannot boot with linux-libre kernel 5.7.2-1 and cryptsetup
- is this still a problem with 5.8.5 ?
- 04:13 AM Packages Bug #2901 (confirmed): beaglebone green: Ethernet not working anymore.
- 08:43 AM Installation media Feature Request #2900 (open): add 'cryptsetup' to openRC LiveISOs
- that is because systemd depends on cryptsetup explicitly - it
was not an oversight - people have requested it though...
Also available in: Atom