- PGP PubKey: 3954A7AB837D0EA9CFA9798925DB7D9B5A8D4B40
- Registered on: 10/31/2016
- Last connection: 12/20/2018
- Branding (Hacker, Community, 09/22/2017)
- Servers (Hacker, 09/22/2017)
- pbot-ng (Hacker, 09/22/2017)
- libretools (Hacker, 09/22/2017)
- Software ports (Hacker, 09/22/2017)
- riscv64 (Hacker, 04/16/2018)
- Packages (Hacker, Community, 09/22/2017)
- Documentation (Hacker, Community, 09/22/2017)
- Installation media (Hacker, 09/22/2017)
- pacman2pacman (Hacker, Community, 09/22/2017)
- 08:36 PM Packages Bug #2139: Updating [libidn2] breaks [libre/systemd] may lead to unbootable system
- then there are several other dependents - these probably all need to be rebuilt:...
- 01:14 AM Packages Freedom issue #2095: [libsystemd-dummy] unwanted dependency
- there is another issue open to discuss this question and several others surrounding the confusing and sparsely docume...
- 09:13 PM Servers Bug #880: [www] "download from mirror" links don't work
- this seems to be working properly now - maybe this issue has been fixed and forgotten to be closed?
- 06:13 PM Packages Packaging request #2135: [blender] error while loading shared libraries: libopenvdb.so.5.2
- Rigo-V -
it looks like the blender package needs to be rebuilt - if you need to use it today, you can make it work...
- 05:59 PM Packages Freedom issue #2136: [musescore]: depends on 'qt5-webengine'
- the 'blender' issue is a duplicate of #2135
the 'marble-common' issue is a duplicate of #2117
the 'musescore' i...
- 08:58 PM Installation media Bug #2108: [x84_64] [Systemd ISO] fails to boot on Librebooted Thinkpad X60
- regarding the desktop icon, that fails mainly because 'xterm' is not installed - to make that work on that ISO, right...
- 06:12 PM Installation media Bug #2133: [systemd/lxde ISO] grub-install error with x86_64-efi
- i dont recall seeing that error before - i would not want to try trouble-shooting UNetbootin - that should work; but ...
- 04:38 PM Documentation Housekeeping #2026: OpenRC installation documentation appears to need a major rewrite
- the latest openrc ISOs also have this problem - they have the [nonsystemd] repo enabled; but it is not possible to in...
- 03:39 PM Packages Packaging request #1994: Packaging request for USBGuard
- i would say, if the devs themselves are responsible enough to label it "not-ready" that is a good sign; but the packa...
- 06:18 AM Servers Housekeeping #1600: sort out mirrors and 404 errors
- yes, it is probably time to look into this again - there have been 2 or 3 new parabola mirrors added since this issue...
Also available in: Atom