- 08:40 PM Packages Bug #3188: [dino] No video when a video call is placed.
- Hi, bill-auger
Thanks, yeah I think this can be closed as this issue was rectified upstream, when arch added the m...
- 08:32 PM Parabola Community Forum Building & Modifying Packages: RE: Building from a master/nightly branch (best practice)
- Thanks for this, that give me some good long term advice, as you say mostly it isn't needed as most packages are upda...
- 08:28 PM Parabola Community Forum Troubleshooting : RE: Setting up Parabola on CuBox-i4Pro
- Thanks for the response and extra info bill-auger, I managed to use the tarball and arch-chroot functionality to upgr...
- 05:18 AM Parabola Community Forum Troubleshooting : RE: Setting up Parabola on CuBox-i4Pro
- Thanks for the response, I managed after some playing around a while back to flash the parabola repo's version of ubo...
- 04:54 PM Parabola Community Forum Games & Multimedia: RE: Minetest Mods
- I had a look on Trisquel and it turns out they have mods packaged, So I was wondering given they are another FSDG com...
- 04:27 PM Packages Packaging Request #3051: [jami-qt]: requires blacklisted 'qt6-webengine''
- Thanks for the update and clarification. I will keep an eye on the updates. :)
- 09:08 AM Packages Packaging Request #3051: [jami-qt]: requires blacklisted 'qt6-webengine''
- Hi bill-auger.Thanks for packaging it so quickly. Does this now mean it will end up being able to be installed via pa...
- I have been playing the Minetest version we have in the repo's and that all works fine, but adding some extra game mo...
- 06:44 PM Parabola Community Forum Troubleshooting : RE: Update fails due to iceweasel and your-freedom
- Hi Avron
I find this happens to from time to time.
If you do sudo pacman -Syy ,
then sudo pacaman -S parab...
I am currently trying to get parabola working on a CuBox-i4Pro. I used the armv7h tarball and flashed the relevan...
Also available in: Atom