- 04:38 PM Packages Packaging request #2709 (open): nextcloud-app-jsxc
- Given that xmpp in currently lacks a pure desktop client that is likley to be compatible with Conversations new a/v f...
- 05:44 PM Packages Freedom issue #2661: [foldingathome]: non-free license
- Thats ok, it was my first spot in many years using parabola :), I didn't realise till installed and some seeing some ...
- 04:13 PM Packages Freedom issue #2661: [foldingathome]: non-free license
Sorry, I wasn't sure what the situation with it was.
I can see them at:
- 02:07 PM Packages Freedom issue #2661 (confirmed): [foldingathome]: non-free license
- This is the software license which appears to be proprietary. Can be seen in src packages if tried to build. or at ht...
- 04:45 PM Parabola Community Forum Games & Multimedia: RE: CorsixTH/Free Software game engines
- Thanks bill-auger,
:) I have never been good at writing what I meant to say, so it needed to be changed, alas I...
- 03:13 PM Parabola Community Forum Games & Multimedia: RE: CorsixTH/Free Software game engines
- Edited, the posts for clarity. :)
- 12:40 PM Parabola Community Forum Games & Multimedia: RE: CorsixTH/Free Software game engines
- Hi. Thanks Time4Tea.
Thanks for the link, I had a look at OpenMW in the repos, and the situation does appear simil...
I found this reworking of the Game engine for the 1990's game Theme Hospital, a game I used to play in my p...
- Hi all
Does anyone know how Ethernet power-line adapters, such as those made by TP-Link, are considered from a free ...
- 11:55 AM Packages Bug #2613 (fixed): [yacy] Signature no longer trusted.
On trying to install Yacy, I get the following, which is not fixed by the usual, Sudo pacman-key --refresh-keys...
Also available in: Atom