- 04:37 AM Packages Bug #2009: black display driver if possible
- What exactly is the issue?
- 04:09 AM Packages Freedom Issue #2012 (confirmed): KDE depends on Qt5-Webengine (Duh...)
- Unsurprisingly, a large portion of the KDE packages depend on Qt5-Webengine somewhere in their dependency tree. I am ...
- 07:53 AM Packages Bug #1922: QtCreator Clang version
- /usr/lib/qtcreator/plugins/libQbsProjectManager.so: Cannot load library /usr/lib/qtcreator/plugins/libQbsProjectManag...
- 07:43 AM Packages Bug #1922 (fixed): QtCreator Clang version
- QtCreator can not be installed from the repos, as it depends on Clang=6.0.0
Clang is currently at 6.0.1.
- 07:44 AM Packages Bug #1923 (fixed): Ring
- The ring daemon is constantly failing and trying to reconnect after almost everything you can do in the client interf...
- 05:11 AM Servers Bug #1666: [parabolaweb]: fails to update
- lukeshu wrote:
> Given that this bug involves multiple edge cases across multiple different pieces of infrastructure...
- 05:04 AM Packages Packaging Request #1889: [madonctl] Add to PCR
- Yes, MIT license is acceptable assuming that the dependencies it drawns on or the framework it runs on do not impede ...
- 05:02 AM Packages Privacy Issue #909: Add a .onion address for parabola.nu
- Somebody is going to have to explain to me why this is indeed a good idea? While I concede that the information expos...
- 04:59 AM Packages Bug #1786: libreoffice-still freezes
- Despite this being a few months old, what is the status of this issue for you now? Just so I can get the latest infor...
- 04:56 AM Packages Freedom Issue #1882: telegram-desktop only points to non-free SaaSS
- It's probably worth considering this issue closed due to RMS's input on XMPP/IRC likeness to Telegram server scrutiny...
Also available in: Atom