- 02:40 PM Packages Bug #929: [icecat] source package is different
- Sorry for the reply in late.
The sha256sums of the tarball, icecat-38.6.0-gnu1.tar.bz2, from both jenkins.trisquel...
- 09:53 AM Packages Bug #929: [icecat] source package is different
- Thank you for your response and commit. Please clarify bit more.
I am not familiar with librefetch but why tar-bal...
- 04:09 AM Packages Bug #929 (fixed): [icecat] source package is different
- Since the last commit of Icecat, the download source was changed to
the server https://repo.parabola.nu
(I don't li...
- 03:08 AM Packages Bug #728 (not-a-bug): Icedove: build error "while loading shared libraries: libvpx.so.1"
- As I wrote in
I still had the following problem during the build of icedove-1:3...
- 04:31 AM Packages Bug #700: [iceweasel] libvpx 1.4.0 rebuild.
- Thanks. Yes, I am at commit 28dc8d322e636f0c582f680e6df69ae5d08e5851.
- 10:56 AM Packages Bug #700: [iceweasel] libvpx 1.4.0 rebuild.
- Here, the build of the latest icedove fails with the following error. Is this only for me or general? Please advise m...
- 10:39 AM Packages Bug #692: Iceweasel: displaying of vimperator doesn't work well
- Upgrading to vimperator 3.9 solves this problem for iceweasel-1:37.0.1.deb1-1.
- 08:12 AM Packages Bug #692 (fixed): Iceweasel: displaying of vimperator doesn't work well
- After upgrading to the latest version, 37.0,
I found vimperator doesn't work well.
Any function to display somethin...
- 06:37 AM Packages Bug #681: Iceweasel 36: "Open Link In Browser" doesn't work well
- I have just confirmed it's fixed. Thank you very much!
- 01:21 PM Packages Bug #681: Iceweasel 36: "Open Link In Browser" doesn't work well
- And if I downgrade to Iceweasel 35,
it works well again.
Also available in: Atom