- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 2014-11-30
- Last connection: 2016-03-23
- 03:39 AM Packages Bug #970 (fixed): xulrunner should not conflict with your-freedom (MPL)
- A recent update to your-freedom knocks out xulrunner.
I downloaded the source from https://archive.mozilla.org/pub...
- 04:51 AM pacman2pacman Bug #646 (fixed): Create fallback in case download stalls endlessly
- When attempting to download xorg-luit, the download stalls. Commenting out the Xfercommand line in pacman.conf allows...
- 03:11 AM Installation media Packaging request #626 (open): Partition cloning alternatives
- The Arch live image includes Clonezilla, which afaik is free software. However, it is missing in Parabola's. I wonder...
- 02:11 AM Packages Bug #620: [Migration] 404 when downloading your-freedom
- Yes, this became a non issue when #614 was fixed. --force was not necessary. I should add that I was sure to overwrit...
- 02:04 AM Packages Bug #614: [Migration] ERROR: key could not be locally signed, and pacman conflict
- Reporting in from a successful migration. There's definitely something wrong with that key... The rest is fixed by Au...
- 02:56 PM Packages Bug #614: [Migration] ERROR: key could not be locally signed, and pacman conflict
- Since I'll be restarting the migration, I'll try those, thank you :)
- 02:28 PM Packages Bug #614: [Migration] ERROR: key could not be locally signed, and pacman conflict
- pacman -S --force pacman worked
But the pacman.conf file was installed as .pacnew, so I wonder if I need to act on t...
- 02:47 PM Packages Bug #620: [Migration] 404 when downloading your-freedom
- That was fast aurelien :)
I'll try again and follow up.
- 02:46 PM Packages Bug #620: [Migration] 404 when downloading your-freedom
- Because I shut down, I'm at a grub prompt -- that is beyond my skill at this moment.
Suffice to say that the serve...
- 02:38 PM Packages Bug #620 (fixed): [Migration] 404 when downloading your-freedom
- This bug refers to the migration performed inhttps://labs.parabola.nu/issues/614 and appears to be a separate issue.
Also available in: Atom