- 03:35 PM Packages Bug #1202: [iceweasel] Doesn't open very popular sites with NS_ERROR_NET_INADEQUATE_SECURITY
- Downgrading nss and ca-certificates is a temporary fix that worked for me.
- 02:49 PM Packages Packaging Request #1152: [doomsday] add package to PCR
- Yes, Freedoom
- 01:05 PM Packages Packaging Request #1152 (not-a-bug): [doomsday] add package to PCR
- Doomsday is a libre game, a clone of Doom.
- 01:14 AM Packages Bug #1125: Iceweasel does not allow adding searx.me as a search engine
- Somehow it worked for me now, on 49.0. I don't understand this at all.
- 12:52 AM Packages Bug #1125 (not-a-bug): Iceweasel does not allow adding searx.me as a search engine
- Copying someone else's description of the bug, which matches mine:
> So I am running iceweasel (libre/iceweasel-1:...
- 12:08 AM Packages Bug #1124: libnetcdf.so.12 not found
- I am also getting this error upon trying to open qtox. It's the result of a recent update, no doubt.
- 04:34 PM Packages Bug #861: [iceweasel] does not allow logging into Banco do Brasil (bb.com.br)
- Did as requested, tried logging in but failed. It complained that the browser or OS was unsupported.
- 12:51 AM Packages Bug #861: [iceweasel] does not allow logging into Banco do Brasil (bb.com.br)
- Emulatorman, do you remember which settings needed to be compared between browsers?
- 11:46 PM Packages Packaging Request #997 (open): [numix-icon-theme-circle] add package to PCR
- Surprisingly, this one isn't in the repos. Here's the source code: https://github.com/numixproject/numix-icon-theme-c...
- 02:07 PM Packages Freedom Issue #995: [your-freedom] Add certain packages from the Antergos repo
- For some reason, adding yaourt to the blacklist broke updates for me. I fixed it by running sudo pacman -Rsc yaourt.
Also available in: Atom