- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SSH PubKey: ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAADAQABAAABAQDHm/2mz9iNhi0Ooag/fj3EnWs9fMtABVtem4FJ48tqcVtEX3hS+0FlxpifgnDRhQzDcaSFiGiAaVJuG88claXl9QJW0QVswjz0Xl+zUfm9KfdLxZ/LlZs2WoFfR1VW6pVw2JAW2QQ3T3DlvW+hi0DmdL5JQxS2yoIKS0S5cjkfCGSvXEiM0JIYh42YMNESY1UjLHkbH3U49F9Q89Hi4Pr7ot9usbsqGpYgZReQOETE8bHwBsjmmgsMi3z9hkCUs1P5c9Yfk/b26l58Z8q97MGj0V2JnG4XCPTizIy9xXoWruHinnBG6LSFQ/DnAvZe/HYLQbXSzJPrpqksTXCbvZ9b email@example.com
- PGP PubKey: nything
- Registered on: 2012-03-25
- Last connection: 2020-02-09
- Assigned issues: 3
- Reported issues: 46
- Packages (Hacker, 2012-03-25)
- Servers (Hacker, 2012-03-25)
- libretools (Hacker, 2012-03-25)
- Branding (Hacker, 2016-05-12)
- Installation Media (Hacker, 2012-07-28)
- Ports (Hacker, 2012-10-15)
- aarch64 (Hacker, 2021-02-09)
- ppc64le (Hacker, 2020-01-20)
- pbot-ng (Hacker, 2013-08-10)
- Upstreaming Patches (Hacker, 2020-06-12)
- i686 (Hacker, 2021-02-09)
- Tools (Hacker, 2019-03-28)
- dbscripts (Hacker, 2019-03-28)
- parabola-hackers (Hacker, 2019-03-28)
- pacman2pacman (Hacker, 2014-05-30)
- armv7h (Hacker, 2021-02-09)
- riscv64 (Hacker, 2018-04-16)
- Documentation (Hacker, 2015-11-24)
- Parabola Community Forum (Hacker, 2019-04-19)
- 09:41 PM pacman2pacman Bug #1402: permissions need to be reset for /var/cache/pacman/pkg/ upon removal
- Reducing the permissions on that directory could break things. For example maybe the user shares the cache with other...
- 09:34 PM pacman2pacman Bug #1407 (open): clarify messages regarding http(s) downloads
- when downloading directly from a mirror, (for .db files or when a torrent stalls) it displays "Pacman2pacman http dow...
- 09:31 PM pacman2pacman Bug #1406 (open): add an option to blacklist .db.sig
- pacman asks pacman2pacman to download .db.sig files, which Parabola does not use. This creates error messages that wo...
- 09:25 PM pacman2pacman Bug #1388: [pacman2pacman]: should support other init systems than systemd
- I released a new version the other day which should fix this bug. Can someone please confirm as my Parabola is broken...
- 11:06 AM pacman2pacman Bug #1388: [pacman2pacman]: should support other init systems than systemd
- That looks like it should work. However all changes need to be tested, and I don't have time to test it since I don't...
- 08:21 AM pacman2pacman Bug #1388 (fixed): [pacman2pacman]: should support other init systems than systemd
- ATM it checks if transmission is running using systemd. We need to support other init systems like OpenRC.
- 09:54 AM pbot-ng Bug #1164: Pbot not notifying bug tracker changes
- 12:01 PM pacman2pacman Bug #538 (fixed): pacman2pacman assumes the cache location is default
- fixed in today's release
- 12:01 PM pacman2pacman Bug #1353 (fixed): There should be a config file
- Implemented in today's release.
- 04:46 PM pacman2pacman Bug #646 (fixed): Create fallback in case download stalls endlessly
- OK it's fixed in new version released today.
Also available in: Atom