- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 2017-01-19
- Last connection: 2020-09-05
- 11:02 PM Packages Bug #2841: texlive-bin needs to be rebuilt for new poppler version
- Actually, the texlive-bin packages requieres to be rebuilt against the new Poppler version (20.09)....
- 03:40 AM Packages Bug #2876: [cups-filters] Broken poppler dependency
- Also affects to the package 'texlive-bin', which the report #2841 must be updated....
- 01:42 AM Packages Bug #2851 (fixed): [qutebrowser] Python has been updated to the version 3.8.5
- During the upgrade process, appeared the following message from my terminal:...
- 11:57 PM Packages Bug #2824: [linux-libre]: 5.7.3+ makes external (USB) ath9k devices unusable
- I tested a few USB wifi antennas (one, with Atheros chipset and other, with Realtek). In the upstream version of the ...
- 01:31 AM Packages Packaging request #2772 (duplicate): [hardinfo] Conflicts with ICU 67 (x86_64)
- Actually, I discovered that ICU dependence affects to Hardinfo, which makes almost impossible to upgrade in x86_64. A...
- 01:41 AM Parabola Community Forum General Discussion: Iceweasel 76 in build process and Firefox source code updated to 76.0.1
- In may 7th, Grizzlyuser reported in the maillist "that Iceweasel 76 is being built with clang":https://lists.parabola...
- 03:57 AM Parabola Community Forum General Discussion: Thunderbird 68.8.0 is avariable.
- Today, The Thunderbird team has updated the Thunderbird source code to the version 68.8.0.
The following fixes are...
- 01:09 AM Parabola Community Forum General Discussion: Mozilla Firefox source code updated to the version 76
- Firefox has updated their source code to the version 76.
Many changes has been applied for developer tools, but th...
- 02:20 AM Packages Freedom issue #2718 (unconfirmed): [firefox-i18n-tl] Iceweasel language packs already exists (and it would cause conflicts)
- These Firefox language packs are not needed into the Parabola repo, and actually it may confuse to anyone to wants to...
- 02:52 AM Packages Housekeeping #2546: [STICKY][poppler]: and friends (x86_64)
- Actually, the version 67 of ICU that arrived for x86_64 is generating conflicts with @epiphany@
, @hardinfo@, @iceca...
Also available in: Atom