- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 2017-01-19
- Last connection: 2019-09-18
- 07:21 PM Packages Freedom issue #2476 (duplicate): [firefox-i18n-bn] Iceweasel language pack already exist
- This Firefox language pack is related to the Firefox browser, not to Iceweasel.
- 08:16 PM Packages Freedom issue #2470 (duplicate): [firefox-developer-edition-i18n-bn] Language pack related with Firefox
- The following language pack is directly related with Firefox Developer Edition, version of Firefox browser that is no...
- 08:10 PM Packages Freedom issue #2469 (fixed): [firefox-i18n-bn] firefox language packs added
- Basicly, this is the Firefox language pack. Unfortunately, the Iceweasel language pack and the main application is ou...
- 01:00 PM Packages Bug #2435: [xfwm4] Error with a dependence
- I marked the package libxfce4ui as outdated (actually, is on the version 4.13.4 with the respective rebrand), which i...
- 03:42 AM Packages Bug #2435 (fixed): [xfwm4] Error with a dependence
- When I've updated the XFCE desktop to the version 4.14.1, the interface got buggy. Then, when I ran XFCE Window Manag...
- 09:22 PM Packages Packaging request #2411 (open): GNU IceCat has been updated to the version 60.7.0
The GNU IceCat browser has been updated to the version 60.7.0.
According to the maillist bulletin, h...
- 09:18 PM Packages Packaging request #2318: [iceweasel] needs upgrade to 68.0.1 for i686 and arm
- Also, the language packs are outdated for the x86_64 version of Iceweasel. Is possible to build the language packs fo...
- 05:16 PM Packages Packaging request #2318: [iceweasel] needs upgrade to 68.0.1 for i686 and arm
- It looks like RUST in 32 bit version (in the case of Parabola 32) doesn't need to use ROOT or SUDO to compile.
- 03:17 AM Packages Bug #2395 (fixed): [poppler] Dependence conflicts with cups-filters and texlive-bin
- The following messages appeared when I tried to update the system:...
- 06:45 PM Packages Packaging request #2318: [iceweasel] needs upgrade to 68.0.1 for i686 and arm
- A new security update has been released for the Firefox source code (68.0.1).
It fixes many issues related with th...
Also available in: Atom