- 04:47 PM Packages Housekeeping #2546: [STICKY][poppler]: and friends (x86_64)
- A new rebuild is needed:
> installing poppler (20.10.0-1) breaks dependency 'poppler=20.09.0' required by cups-fil...
- 10:56 AM Packages Freedom issue #2850: [woeusb] Useless without Windows
- I cannot see how this package conflicts with FSDG. It seems to me that it shouldn't be blacklisted.
The package it...
- 09:51 PM Packages Bug #2779: [marble-common] ARM build failure
- I did add [marble-qt] to the title of this bug report because that's the package where the error showed itself. But t...
- 09:49 PM Packages Bug #2779: [marble-common] ARM build failure
- That's the marble-qt package. That one comes from upstream (Arch), as it needs no modifications.
The one that was up...
- 08:49 PM Packages Bug #2779: [marble-common] ARM build failure
- This issue can now be closed. The new version fixing the issue was now pushed into libre by GNUtoo.
- 01:32 PM Packages Bug #2779: [marble-common] ARM build failure
- Thanks. I did subscribe to the list after that. I'll keep an eye on it
I'll close this issue once/if the patch gets ...
- 02:12 AM Packages Bug #2779: [marble-common] ARM build failure
- @bill-auger Thanks for pointing me to the correct channel to send patches to.
I've just sent the patch to the dev ma...
- 10:08 PM Packages Bug #2779: [marble-common] ARM build failure
- Confirmed. I grabbed the "PKGBUILD from libre":https://git.parabola.nu/abslibre.git/tree/libre/marble/PKGBUILD and up...
- 03:32 PM Packages Bug #2779 (confirmed): [marble-common] ARM build failure
I am getting the following error when trying to launch marble-qt:
> marble-qt: symbol lookup error: marble-qt...
- 02:47 AM Packages Bug #2530: [wireguard-dkms]: fails to build on linux-libre since at least 5.3.1
- Seems to be fixed on linux-libre 5.5.7
Also available in: Atom