- 03:47 PM Packages Bug #3368: pacman -Syu error breaks pacman - may require chrooting
- The hash algorithm in use by LUKS can be checked with...
- 03:08 PM Packages Bug #3008: [libre/qt5-styleplugins] rebuild against new qt5-base
- Yet another rebuild needed:
> installing qt5-base (5.15.6+kde+r165-1) breaks dependency 'qt5-base<5.15.6' required b...
- 07:44 PM Packages Bug #3307 (unconfirmed): [freerdp] Rebuilt against lastest ffmpeg
- freerdp needs to be rebuilt against the lastest ffmpeg:
> xfreerdp: error while loading shared libraries: libavcodec...
- 02:04 PM Packages Bug #3008: [libre/qt5-styleplugins] rebuild against new qt5-base
- A new rebuild is needed:
> installing qt5-base (5.15.5+kde+r163-1) breaks dependency 'qt5-base<5.15.5' required by q...
- 09:56 AM Packages Bug #3008: [libre/qt5-styleplugins] rebuild against new qt5-base
- The time has come again: qt5-base has been updated from 5.15.3 to 5.15.4
A new rebuild of qt5-styleplugins is needed...
- 02:29 PM Packages Freedom Issue #2117: [marble-common]: depends on qt5-webengine
- Hi bill,
There is an alternative version of 'marble-common' in libre that I (sort of) maintain. I send a PR whenev...
- 08:14 PM Packages Freedom Issue #1167: [chromium][electron][qt5-webengine][qt6-webengine] QTWebgine/Electron embeds "entire Chromium platform"
- liberating Chromium would have a knock-on effect that goes much beyond Parabola. It would positively affect all other...
- 10:45 AM Packages Bug #3008: [libre/qt5-styleplugins] rebuild against new qt5-base
- qt5-base has been updated from 5.15.2 to 5.15.3
A new rebuild of qt5-styleplugins is needed:
> installing qt5-base ...
- 12:45 PM Packages Bug #3115: [icedove][p11-kit][multiple]: libffi.so.7: cannot open shared object file
- > are ppl happy with the one in libre-testing?
Not so much. At least for me. The one in libre-testing was built almo...
- 05:03 PM Packages Housekeeping #2546: [STICKY][poppler]: and friends (x86_64)
- Works as expected here.
Also available in: Atom