- 10:56 AM Packages Freedom issue #2850: [woeusb] Useless without Windows
- I cannot see how this package conflicts with FSDG. It seems to me that it shouldn't be blacklisted.
The package it...
- 09:51 PM Packages Bug #2779: [marble-common] ARM build failure
- I did add [marble-qt] to the title of this bug report because that's the package where the error showed itself. But t...
- 09:49 PM Packages Bug #2779: [marble-common] ARM build failure
- That's the marble-qt package. That one comes from upstream (Arch), as it needs no modifications.
The one that was up...
- 08:49 PM Packages Bug #2779: [marble-common] ARM build failure
- This issue can now be closed. The new version fixing the issue was now pushed into libre by GNUtoo.
- 01:32 PM Packages Bug #2779: [marble-common] ARM build failure
- Thanks. I did subscribe to the list after that. I'll keep an eye on it
I'll close this issue once/if the patch gets ...
- 02:12 AM Packages Bug #2779: [marble-common] ARM build failure
- @bill-auger Thanks for pointing me to the correct channel to send patches to.
I've just sent the patch to the dev ma...
- 10:08 PM Packages Bug #2779: [marble-common] ARM build failure
- Confirmed. I grabbed the "PKGBUILD from libre":https://git.parabola.nu/abslibre.git/tree/libre/marble/PKGBUILD and up...
- 03:32 PM Packages Bug #2779 (confirmed): [marble-common] ARM build failure
I am getting the following error when trying to launch marble-qt:
> marble-qt: symbol lookup error: marble-qt...
- 02:47 AM Packages Bug #2530: [wireguard-dkms]: fails to build on linux-libre since at least 5.3.1
- Seems to be fixed on linux-libre 5.5.7
- 06:03 PM Packages Bug #2130: [tp_smapi] thinkpad_ec: disagrees about version of symbol module_layout
- Same issue happening now.
The tp_smapi (for 5.4.12) and tp_smapi-lts (for 4.19.97) available from libre are now out-...
Also available in: Atom