- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 2012-07-22
- Last connection: 2017-05-21
- Packages (Hacker, 2019-04-19)
- Branding (Hacker, 2019-04-19)
- Documentation (Hacker, 2019-04-19)
- pacman2pacman (Hacker, 2019-04-19)
- Parabola Community Forum (Hacker, 2019-04-19)
- Installation media (Hacker, Community, 2012-10-15)
- Servers (Hacker, 2019-04-20)
- libretools (Hacker, 2019-04-20)
- Software ports (Hacker, 2019-04-20)
- pbot-ng (Hacker, 2019-04-20)
- Tools (Hacker, 2019-04-20)
- dbscripts (Hacker, 2019-04-20)
- parabola-hackers (Hacker, 2019-04-20)
- riscv64 (Hacker, 2019-04-20)
- 12:36 AM Servers Bug #592: Files without o+r permission on repo.parabola.nu make rsync clients fail
- It happened again. Files inside other/ as usual. I added "ignore nonreadable = yes" to rsyncd.conf.
- 12:05 AM Packages Bug #726: /dev/null sometimes becomes invalid
- tramp-sh.el from Emacs Tramp Mode seems to do it.
I noticed the modify ti...
- 11:10 PM Packages Bug #726: /dev/null sometimes becomes invalid
- It happened again. After lukeshu upgraded the server.
- 11:04 PM libretools Bug #648: [RFC] Purpose and rigidity of librechroot/libremakepkg and related tools
- Hacking documents could really help with this, and/or source file comments, to describe important processes, commands...
- 07:08 PM Packages Bug #958: Problems with multilib repository when installing libreboot build dependencies
- Just a guess: maybe OP needs to install gcc-multilib or some other multilib package.
- 02:53 PM Packages Bug #931: [lightspark] Update
- There's a package lightspark in PCR: https://www.parabola.nu/packages/?sort=&q=lightspark&maintainer=&flagged=
- 11:31 AM Servers Feature Request #738 (fixed): Add new Parabola User Repo [PUR] (like AUR)
- lukeshu announced it's up about two months ago: https://lists.parabola.nu/pipermail/dev/2015-November/003551.html
- 08:52 PM Packages Bug #774 (fixed): pcr/xombrero not working
- It can't find libgnutls.so.28
- 07:39 PM Installation media Bug #772 (not-a-bug): ISO 2015.08.01 starts dhcpcd.service on boot for a wireless interface
- Which fails because wireless interfaces must be configured first. Then wifi-menu (netctl) fails because the wireless ...
- 04:35 PM Servers Bug #771: forum for Parabola GNU / Linux
- I think the current mailing list traffic is too low, and it would split the traffic between the forum, the mailing li...
Also available in: Atom