- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 02/15/2012
- Last connection: 04/26/2018
- Branding (Hacker, Community, 05/12/2016)
- Servers (Hacker, 02/15/2012)
- pbot-ng (Hacker, 08/10/2013)
- libretools (Hacker, 03/06/2012)
- Software ports (Hacker, 10/15/2012)
- riscv64 (Hacker, 04/16/2018)
- Packages (Hacker, Community, 02/15/2012)
- Documentation (Hacker, Community, 02/24/2012)
- Installation media (Hacker, 07/28/2012)
- pacman2pacman (Hacker, Community, 05/30/2014)
- 01:57 PM pacman2pacman Bug #29: Create P2P mirror infrastructure
- ha! it was my own report... i thought it was from bill :P
- 01:53 PM pacman2pacman Bug #29: Create P2P mirror infrastructure
- +1 but I'd try first without webseeds. IMO webseeds are not P2P, just download acceleration. A P2P mirror would be ...
- 05:25 PM Packages Bug #1527: [archlinux32-keyring] invalid signature
- not sure how repomirror works, but redirector is just an nginx map that, except for repo databases and [libre] and [p...
- 06:07 PM Packages Freedom issue #1457 (fixed): [minitube] advertises non-free software in its GUI's "about" section
- 04:45 PM Packages Freedom issue #1457: [minitube] advertises non-free software in its GUI's "about" section
- Hi, I've tried your patch but it fails to build:...
- 02:27 PM Packages Freedom issue #1457 (in progress): [minitube] advertises non-free software in its GUI's "about" section
- Hi! Thanks for your report. Do you think you can provide the freedom patch? It would be a matter of modifying the o...
- 01:51 AM Packages Bug #1001 (fixed): [ruby] 2.3.1-1.parabola1 fails to load openssl
- irb(main):001:0> require 'openssl'
LoadError: /usr/lib/ruby/2.3.0/i686-linux/openssl.so: undefined symbol: SSLv2_met...
- 07:30 AM libretools Bug #832 (fixed): python packages using versioneer can't find their own version
- if you're building a python package from a git repo and it uses versioneer to find its own version number, it returns...
- 03:08 PM Packages Bug #748: PKGBUILD Licenses
- here's the discussion about parabola on the gnu-linux-libre list: https://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/gnu-linux-lib...
- 02:47 PM Packages Bug #748: PKGBUILD Licenses
- iirc official arch pkgbuilds would be gpl2 since that was the license used by arch back when we started, but i can't ...
Also available in: Atom