- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 2012-02-20
- Last connection: 2014-06-03
- 06:23 AM Ports Bug #539 (not-a-bug): django-extensions-0.6-1 missing for mips64el on server
- The package django-extensions-0.6-1 is referenced in the package db for mips64el, but does not exist on the repo serv...
- 09:44 AM Packages Bug #492 (not-a-bug): python2-pysfml2 missing from [pcr] for x86_64
package python2-pysfml2-0.2.1-3 is referenced in the package database
file for [pcr] on the x86_64 architectu...
- 09:42 AM Packages Bug #491 (fixed): tunnels-git-20130503 missing from [pcr]
- The package "tunnels-git-20130503" is referenced by the package file for the pcr repository on i686, x86_64 and mips6...
- 04:34 PM Servers Bug #483 (fixed): libretools-legacy-* missing on repo for mips64el
- 09:36 AM Packages Bug #111 (fixed): ntpd daemon does not synchronize the hardware clock when shutting down the system
- Closing bug as per dario's request.
- 09:35 AM Packages Bug #150 (fixed): Necessary create a new installation iso urgently
- There's a new installer image (which I used successfully after manually updating keys) dating from 2013-09-01.
- 09:30 AM Packages Bug #309 (fixed): Invalid signatures on some i686 packages
- Marking bug as fixed.
- 09:25 AM Packages Bug #485 (fixed): [wine-libre] lib32 dependencies on i686
- wine-libre incorrectly depends on lib32 packages on i686....
- 07:01 AM Servers Bug #455: We need more mirrors
- FYI: I'm currently in the process of testing a new (OK, an old one which went away for some months) mirror and will s...
- 06:57 AM Servers Bug #483 (fixed): libretools-legacy-* missing on repo for mips64el
the following packages are referenced by libre.db for mips64el, but not available on the repo.parabolagnuli...
Also available in: Atom