- 12:26 PM Packages Bug #2852 (fixed): [qtcreator] needs to be rebuilt against clang 10.0.1
- 05:24 AM Packages Freedom issue #2830 (unconfirmed): [torbrowser-launcher] downloads torbrowser-bundle which is currently non-free
- As discussed but left open #874 the torbrowser allows installing non-free addons. This program downloads and installs...
- 11:33 PM Packages Bug #2789: [prboom-plus] illegal instruction
- I had to compile it using gcc8, 10 doesn't work https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=957705
- 01:09 AM Packages Bug #2789: [prboom-plus] illegal instruction
- built with gcc-8 and it runs and plays fine, no idea why that'd be
- 12:30 AM Packages Bug #2789: [prboom-plus] illegal instruction
- the package is failing to build for me so I can't do much about figuring it out, at least with my knowledge level. it...
- 12:14 AM Packages Bug #2789: [prboom-plus] illegal instruction
- they both run fine for me
X11, i will build it myself and see what i discover along the way
- 11:57 PM Packages Bug #2789: [prboom-plus] illegal instruction
- I'm also x86_64 with an up to date system.
if it's at all relevant it's an x200 running libreboot
- 06:12 AM Packages Bug #2789 (confirmed): [prboom-plus] illegal instruction
- (with or without specifying wad file)...
- 05:01 AM Packages Bug #2608 (fixed): [qutebrowser] needs to be rebuilt
- 03:15 PM Packages Privacy issue #2590 (unconfirmed): [Privacy issue] dotnet-sdk, dotnet-runtime telemetry
- Telemetry on by default, upon running 'dotnet run ...'...
Also available in: Atom