- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 02/15/2012
- Last connection: 05/03/2017
- Branding (Hacker, Community, 05/12/2016)
- Servers (Hacker, 02/15/2012)
- pbot-ng (Hacker, 08/10/2013)
- libretools (Hacker, 03/06/2012)
- Software ports (Hacker, 10/15/2012)
- riscv64 (Hacker, 04/16/2018)
- Packages (Hacker, Community, 02/15/2012)
- Documentation (Hacker, Community, 08/14/2013)
- Installation media (Hacker, 07/28/2012)
- pacman2pacman (Hacker, Community, 05/30/2014)
- 07:40 PM Servers Bug #924: [dovecot] Reconfigure to use the Let's Encrypt cert
- We use Dovecot only for Postfix's SASL authentication. It shouldn't involve SSL at all, while the config would be use...
- 06:09 PM Software ports Bug #896: [icecat] armv7 ==> ERROR: A failure occurred in build().
- The error is most probably earlier.
- 12:23 PM Servers Bug #889 (fixed): [rsyncd] prevent a single mirror from taking all available connections
- We need limits in the number of connections from a host and we need to stop a single connection after some appropriat...
- 12:12 PM Packages Bug #887 (invalid): "Any" architecture
- We do, https://www.parabola.nu/packages/?arch=any, but it's not a real architecture: just the same package files are ...
- 06:04 PM Documentation Bug #872: Duplicated standalone installation instructions need to be merged
- Check if you can change its status now.
- 05:16 PM Packages Bug #864: [Iceweasel] New unsatisfied dependency
- It should depend on libvpx of the specific ABI only, not newer and not older. I don't know how it's versioned.
- 09:52 PM Software ports Porting #858: [linux-libre] add g_dbgp
- Depending on the kernel version, we might need some patches.
http://www.coreboot.org/EHCI_Gadget_Debug might be us...
- 09:02 PM Packages Bug #839: your-freedom conflicts with ponymix despite being free software
- It was blacklisted before the license was added. It probably should be unblacklisted.
- 06:04 PM Packages Bug #838: Youtube-dl dependency error
- Is your setuptools installed for the same Python version? (E.g. for 3.4 or 3.5 or 2.7.)
- 05:36 PM Servers Bug #828: [redmine] deprecation warning while starting
- We have 3.0.1 running (see https://labs.parabola.nu/admin/info). I can update unless we decide to migrate to the pcr ...
Also available in: Atom